Facebook question

Never had that problem myself, but then again I don't have 1,000's of friends like some people do. Only around 150 or so. FB is a good way to stay in touch with distant family members and friends you normally wouldn't talk to on the phone, which is the primary reason I use it. Plus I like to troll different pages.

Never had that problem myself, but then again I don't have 1,000's of friends like some people do. Only around 150 or so. FB is a good way to stay in touch with distant family members and friends you normally wouldn't talk to on the phone, which is the primary reason I use it. Plus I like to troll different pages.
I'll bet Stoney would like to send you a poke...

I'm just barely on Facebook to stay up with my spread across the country family. What I don't like about Facebook is people from your past can find you, whether you want them to or not.

You do realize that you can choose a setting that makes it so even when searched for you cannot be looked up. Then also set your account to private, then only those you have friended may see your page and visa versa. Comments not withstanding, however when you block someone, they'll never see your posts, even if you have a mutual friend, carry on a conversation on your friends page, and the blocked party will never see your comments.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Facebook blows like a fat fart, tell your friends and family to get a TB account, its much safer, I have an account out there somewhere, I got it to keep up with an old girlfriends girls soccer activities, because I loved her daughters, then we parted ways and I don't even remember my user name or pw to delete the account, so I don't care, I couldn't see it if I wanted to.

I don't do Facebook. I don't want to help my creditors find me. They are upper class & they wouldn't be on TB so I feel safe here.

I don't do Facebook. I don't want to help my creditors find me. They are upper class & they wouldn't be on TB so I feel safe here.
Creditors??? :hysterical: If I had your money I'd burn mine.