XPO | failure to yeild for an emergency vehicle

In Indiana it's between $150-200 depending on where you live. It says it's a 6 point violation on an 18 point scale. Failure to move over for a stopped emergency vehicle in Indiana is 8 pts.

should be a fine of up to 2,000.00 bucks and lose of your driving privlidge of 3-6 months. There might be a life / death situation u do not know about.!!!

I think you are exactly right. Emergency vehicles and tow trucks etc. The fine should be almost as high as drinking and driving. Just because a person can't plan out their day better and be responsible doesn't mean they have a right to fly all over the road and not adhere to rules. Your five minutes that you may or may not have saved could cost someone their life either causing an accident or preventing someone to get to someone who needs help. Please people...common sense.

I think you are exactly right. Emergency vehicles and tow trucks etc. The fine should be almost as high as drinking and driving. Just because a person can't plan out their day better and be responsible doesn't mean they have a right to fly all over the road and not adhere to rules. Your five minutes that you may or may not have saved could cost someone their life either causing an accident or preventing someone to get to someone who needs help. Please people...common sense.

Nothing ticks me off more than getting over only so that some a--hole in a four wheel can pass me on the right. Flying right by the emergency equipment at 85 mph. And of course nothing ever happens to that guy or gal.

Nothing ticks me off more than getting over only so that some a--hole in a four wheel can pass me on the right. Flying right by the emergency equipment at 85 mph. And of course nothing ever happens to that guy or gal.

All of my rage, every time.