New Penn | Fair Well To The Tm In Maspeth Ny Today Last Day Left Crying End Of Day

harley1

TB Lurker
Credits
:19:
:15:
after 20 years of service the tm got fired for falsely reporting a fight . involving 2 workers at 07... terminal …..lied to company about what happened, company had proof of what really happened, the tm tried to cover up what went on ….. having the parties involved submit false statements to HQ. …. tm left crying today not because he was leaving...." like he said ill missing the company" but really it was how he got his self fired and blew a high paying job.. all I can say is ….. I wish him good luck.... there's is karma… good luck...... in NJ with newton your old pal..... may you both reflect on the way you both treated people staff over the years at newpenn

Last edited:
after 20 years of service the tm got fired for falsely reporting a fight . involving 2 workers at 07... terminal …..lied to company about what happened, company had proof of what really happened, the tm tried to cover up what went on ….. having the parties involved submit false statements to HQ. …. tm left crying today not because he was leaving...." like he said ill missing the company" but really it was how he got his self fired and blew a high paying job.. all I can say is ….. I wish him good luck.... there's is karma… good luck...... in NJ with newton your old pal..... may you both reflect on the way you both treated people staff over the years at newpenn
He hasn’t been at New Penn for 20 years.

fired? you must be an office or dock worker with all this insider information/gossip. What fight occurred? What cover up took place? I was under the impression that he resigned in order to go to Saia where there's plenty of ex-New Penn management.

fired? you must be an office or dock worker with all this insider information/gossip. What fight occurred? What cover up took place? I was under the impression that he resigned in order to go to Saia where there's plenty of ex-New Penn management.

you know there are no secrets keep at this place .. IF YOU LISTEN YOU WILL LEARN THE TRUTH MOST OF THE TIME

you know there are no secrets keep at this place .. IF YOU LISTEN YOU WILL LEARN THE TRUTH MOST OF THE TIME
listen? who's doing the talking and fishing for info? couldn't be me but if Todd f*ucked up in some way, him moving on was in everyone's best interest. his bosses are from YRC, i think they're alot :shit:tier people than him. they screwed us all way more than Todd could ever had. remember that