Fake Soldier At A Funeral Confronted By Real Marines

One of my favorite You Tube channels is ex Seal Senior Chief Don Shipley's Buds 131 channel " Phony Navy Seal of the Week". Chief Shipley investigates these clowns claims of being a Seal and then calls them up asking about their supposed seal careers. The end of the call ends up with Chief Shipley in their face about the Stolen Valor that they are doing. If little kids are around you got watch it cause, Chief Shipley lets out the expletives when these clowns don't admit to impersonating a Seal.
Buds131 - YouTube

Most of these Phonies dress up like Soldiers/airman/marines and sailors to pick up or impress girls. I can remember my days of Basic training/AIT in 1985 going to the PX or commisary in Plain old Duty uniform with NO rank wearing my G.I. issue BCG's (Birth Control Glasses lol) I had NO problems whatso ever meeting Civilain women on post. I didnt have to masquerade like a wanna be

Most of these Phonies dress up like Soldiers/airman/marines and sailors to pick up or impress girls. I can remember my days of Basic training/AIT in 1985 going to the PX or commisary in Plain old Duty uniform with NO rank wearing my G.I. issue BCG's (Birth Control Glasses lol) I had NO problems whatso ever meeting Civilain women on post. I didnt have to masquerade like a wanna be

I'm glad I never had to wear glasses while I was in the Marines. BCG's are a popular style these days.

Rangers like em' all.....fat skinny, black, white..three breasts or more.....lol.

Navy sucks...... FU squid

I also don't like for those who have never served to belittle those who served whether in peacetime or in war. Just because a soldier was never wounded or have a purple heart doesn't mean he or she didn't serve their country honorably.

I also don't like for those who have never served to belittle those who served whether in peacetime or in war. Just because a soldier was never wounded or have a purple heart doesn't mean he or she didn't serve their country honorably.

+100
On a side note, I have seen some really hardcore guys from the front line belittle their brothers and sisters whose MOS's have Admin status.

+100
On a side note, I have seen some really hardcore guys from the front line belittle their brothers and sisters whose MOS's have Admin status.

Haha I don't say it out loud, but I sure do think it sometimes..It is usually the non-infantry guys who like to brag about being deployed when they sat in an air conditioned tent for an entire deployment, ate hot rats and had the internet in the MWR..

It isn't right, but us grunts have some right, not to belittle but I guess feel proud of what we did. We go through some rough crap in training and actually out there in combat..I'm an 03 and proud of it. But I don't go around like am Billy Bad ass.

If you served your country, roger that..Just be a silent professional..Like they say empty barrels make the most noise.

+100

Haha I don't say it out loud, but I sure do think it sometimes..It is usually the non-infantry guys who like to brag about being deployed when they sat in an air conditioned tent for an entire deployment, ate hot rats and had the internet in the MWR..

It isn't right, but us grunts have some right, not to belittle but I guess feel proud of what we did. We go through some rough crap in training and actually out there in combat..I'm an 03 and proud of it. But I don't go around like am Billy Bad ass.

If you served your country, roger that..Just be a silent professional..Like they say empty barrels make the most noise.

i never served, but did what i was supposed to do before i turned 18, and that was sign up for the draft. but Nam was coming to and end, and "my number" was never called.

i can only speak from what i have heard from others or seen in movies.

hazing, or whatever else it is called, comes to an end when ALL services DEPEND on one another for support in times of need.

whether it be by ground or air, support is always a welcomed sight.

what always makes me shut off the cb radio, is when some dumbarse trucker, claims to have been "special forces" or a Navy seal......

they "talk the talk", but can nary walk the walk.....

so like "our friend" here from the first posting, even some truckers are fakes......but yet.....we accept that..???

I also was a Winger. Earned Vietnam Service and Vietnam Campaign ribbons without ever being boots on the ground.