Fantasy Football 2017..

a9faninnc

TB Legend
Credits
Anybody take any longshots or sleepers in their drafts???I drafted Zay Jones at WR(Buffalo),in two leagues.Also replaced Edelman with Amendola,with Brady as my starting QB.Will get Amendola punt return yards and hope he can manage several catches a game,though Edelman was a big loss.Got Leonard Fournette,RB(Jax),in one league.Hope hes not a bust.

Anybody take any longshots or sleepers in their drafts???I drafted Zay Jones at WR(Buffalo),in two leagues.Also replaced Edelman with Amendola,with Brady as my starting QB.Will get Amendola punt return yards and hope he can manage several catches a game,though Edelman was a big loss.Got Leonard Fournette,RB(Jax),in one league.Hope hes not a bust.

I took Corey Davis as a sleeper. By the end of the year him and Mariotta should be best of friends. And that is a playoff team. Their division is bad. With that running game. And his talent. Even with being a rookie. Should work out. I hope anyway.

Another one is Paul Perkins. He's not very big or fast. NYG got a terrible line. All Eli does is throw. A lot of negatives. But they do blow people out and sit on the ball. And he is that guy. Garbage time stats. And their defense is very strong. They look amazing on defense. That team should have some big leads.

I have nothing with the Titans,though I did stash Vereen and Evan Engram(TE) as sleepers for the Giants on one of my teams.