Fatal Hit & Run Accident in Erie Pa.

I got one of those Thursday night at the 134 rest area on 79.... didn't have a way to post it. Thanks great job.

I also suggested the cameras at the toll booths and border to the officer. Also told him that it was posted on trucking boards.... he said he would check it out and add to it if anything new was to arise.

Got this from a trooper at the PA weigh station on 90 at midnight. Looks like their going to be keeping them open more then the usual never I'd grown accustomed to.

31aa3220.jpg

Copied, saved, e-mailed and text to all drivers that I know.

Here is another update.....

GoErie.com: Local News - Cell records probed in I-90 fatal crash

Cell records probed in I-90 fatal crash

Police are turning to a new kind of witness to track down the person who struck and killed a Chicago woman in a midnight hit-and-run crash on Interstate 90.

This witness, tall and silent, cannot describe the make and model of the two trucks involved in the crash or visually identify the drivers.

What it might tell police, however, is whose cell phones passed along the darkened highway at the time of the accident that claimed the life of Xiaoxia Zhang, a 30-year-old mother of two.

Investigators have gone to court to obtain data from four towers that transmit cell phone signals along the stretch of I-90 where Zhang was killed on Aug. 20 after one tractor-trailer rear-ended her family's car, throwing her from the vehicle, and another truck ran over her.

The move is part of a growing trend in which law enforcement look to electronic cell-phone data to aid in criminal investigations.

Great Job Guys keeping this story current. I came upon that accident that night, I was two hours behind it going west, when I came up on it.
I have been telling everyone to be aware. It's so sad. HATS OFF to the Holland driver that stopped the situation before it got worse.
Keep us posted Stimpy.