Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Fauci: Definition of Fully Vaccinated Will Be Changed

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
The definition of fully vaccinated in the United States will be changed, Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday.

“It’s going to be a matter of when, not if,” Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said during an appearance on CNN.

The term fully vaccinated presently refers to a person who receives two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson jab.
Ahole.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
His 5 minutes of fame is OVER until they try him for mass murder.

Nobody cares what he defines anything.
It is OVER.
Lock him up in the nuthouse until his trial....and if they are medicated just right....maybe fully medicated.....then maybe he will have somebody to listen to him.

Lazer

WWG1WGA
Premium
Yep. Give that POS about six months and if you haven't had a weekly booster shot, you won't be considered fully vaccinated.
Fauci can screw off because nobody is listening to him anyway.
The sad part is millions upon millions, listen to this clown, and lap up every word of not just him, but of all the covid gloom and doom.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Fauci is political, loves being on tv and hearing himself talk
that is it plan and simple
Yep. Fauci has become way too much in love with the cameras. He's a blowhard. The nutless coward still won't debate any of the opposing virologists. Fauci has become a rock star for the Democrats and the ignorant in this country.
If I was as good at my job as Fauci is at his, I'd have an accident twice a week.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
The sad part is millions upon millions, listen to this clown, and lap up every word of not just him, but of all the covid gloom and doom.
Yep. And the media, who can't even perfect their own profession, are all suddenly virologists and medical experts.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
How many shots before you get a free sub?
The Democrats are going to send cards out to everyone right after the Christmas snail mail rush. They didn't want to overwhelm the US Postal Service right now.

iu