FedEx Freight | Favoritism at terminals?

YES or no ?

• YES

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • NO !

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
You guys with your cameras, I give plenty of room when I pass. We’re all just trying to make our cash & get home to ours.
They're annoying as ****, If we stay within 2 seconds following for I think its two minutes? we get a headway and now have to do a hours worth of "education" for each one.

Second one I heard gets two hours worth, 4th gets a talking to with the safety man.

They're annoying as ****, If we stay within 2 seconds following for I think its two minutes? we get a headway and now have to do a hours worth of "education" for each one.

Second one I heard gets two hours worth, 4th gets a talking to with the safety man.
I had under one second for three miles, didn’t hear anything. Hammer down on the Skyway was excessive though. Visitor, btw.

When I'm short on hours, I'll try to get a few so I can get some education hours.