FedEx Freight | Favoritism at terminals?

YES or no ?

• YES

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • NO !

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
Trust me....
I've been in the office for a quick switch and grab another empty , they STAB all of us in the back . I should have left my phone on the counter so you could hear what they say about each driver after they hang up . You might think I'm joking but not one damn bit .

I find it hard to believe that managers force you to take a vacation to help them out on a road run. Please tell me you are mistaken. Tell me drivers DO NOT allow mamagment to force them to take a vacation day. If you are out of vacation days, do they mark you absent if you take a road run? von.

The first thing they tell you at my terminal is road drivers are PRIORITY and city drivers are ECONOMY.

City drivers aren't even allowed to talk to road drivers. The only exception is if a road driver stops you to tell you about the sacrifice he made taking a road bid.

Yes, I am kidding. Just giving the road guys a hard time. It takes everyone to deliver the purple promise .

The first thing they tell you at my terminal is road drivers are PRIORITY and city drivers are ECONOMY.

City drivers aren't even allowed to talk to road drivers. The only exception is if a road driver stops you to tell you about the sacrifice he made taking a road bid.

Yes, I am kidding. Just giving the road guys a hard time. It takes everyone to deliver the purple promise .
I have to admit you had me hooked line and sinker. von.

Visitor here. Line drivers are the envy of the industry. I speak as little as possible and make as much as I want. Bid Line or **** off. Pretty sure Dock Sups & Dickspatchers can get CDL’s & jump in…crickets. LMFAO
Why shouldn't be envied? after all, we can solve any problem and know about any subject known to man.

When city drivers have a chance to go to road and pass it up because they don't want to work nights. I stop listening to them whine about equal pay..
If I had to do it all over again I would have never left the city to go to the road.
I'm a city driver. Both jobs are hard but to me road is a little harder....working nights is tough.....I worked nights (in a different industry) for many years and as I get older I don't know how someone in their 50s and 60s do it.....

I'm a city driver. Both jobs are hard but to me road is a little harder....working nights is tough.....I worked nights (in a different industry) for many years and as I get older I don't know how someone in their 50s and 60s do it.....
don't work nights anymore 12 hours from the time you leave home until you get back home gets really old. In the city the longer you are there the easier the job gets but as a road driver the easiest time is when you first go on a run and run a shuttle run and pound the patio a couple hours and go home, After you have been on the road a good while you get either a 500+ bid run during the day or have to work nights to get a smaller run.