FedEx Freight | FDXG opens your package to see if they fit or they can sell them ?

SMOKESTACK

Survival my only hope , success my only option.
Administrator
Credits
So I have had a few folks ask me why can Ground throw a opened package at your house and run back to the U-Haul or Ground truck and get away with it ? It seems to be that they are real fond of the Nike products . Even if Nike changes the return address as soon as it hits Chino or the creeps by us where I'm feilding the questions nothing is done . The 800 number is a waste of time is this not a crime or not , really ! I caught a local dispatcher from Ground by surprise one day when I called , the guy was like how did you get this number ? I said why what do you have to hide Sir .....

It's pretty :shhit::argue:
Smokestack:nutkick:

Only way is to file a formal complaint w/ FXG against the contractor, your regions security for freight should be able to talk to their counterpart for FXG if you don't want to go through our outsourced customer service. (Granted if they put the effort in)

Great service, between this and the dude throwing parcels into a ravine a while back. Very professional.

It seems that certain drivers & whs workers know the return address feel free to help themselves to your purchases at their choosing . I think when certain trailers hit some centers the texts start flying down the line . Then when they get fired they want to come to assault the customer . Home cameras are the best I'd say and start involving the police in some way .

So I have had a few folks ask me why can Ground throw a opened package at your house and run back to the U-Haul or Ground truck and get away with it ? It seems to be that they are real fond of the Nike products . Even if Nike changes the return address as soon as it hits Chino or the creeps by us where I'm feilding the questions nothing is done . The 800 number is a waste of time is this not a crime or not , really ! I caught a local dispatcher from Ground by surprise one day when I called , the guy was like how did you get this number ? I said why what do you have to hide Sir .....

It's pretty :shhit::argue:
Smokestack:nutkick:

I still have the number from when I worked for a contractor and from when we were pulling for ground during COVID. They don't like that.

It's not hard for drivers to steal at ground. Employees may be a little more difficult. As for throwing the packages and running, that's a byproduct of being paid a salary or by the package. You feel like you're making more the earlier you finish.