FedEx Freight | Fed ex insurance and joke of a raise

Want to see immature? Go see your buddy inthe Saia thread. As far as you, I don't feel the need to debate tou on the matter. Your involvement in tbe matter ended with your employment at FedEx. I also don't feel you have any credibility, considering you work for a union employer, yet bash the union.
Hmmm, I'd trust the word of someone who actually works for or has worked for the union before I would someone who's just a wannabe.

Hmmm, I'd trust the word of someone who actually works for or has worked for the union before I would someone who's just a wannabe.

No more than I'd trust someone who's never worked Union, yet telling me I don't need it. Unfortunately for you, more people trusted the Union message than the company's. If it's so bad JD would quit right? I call that a hypocrisy.

No more than I'd trust someone who's never worked Union, yet telling me I don't need it. Unfortunately for you, more people trusted the Union message than the company's. If it's so bad JD would quit right? I call that a hypocrisy.
Perhaps you should talk to more than one of your co-employees who's been in a union since most former union members in CLT voted NO.
Not necessarily.
In all seriousness, I've got more and more drivers asking me for one of my new and improved teamsters pin but I'm fresh out....I thought you were gonna leave me some more in my box??

Perhaps you should talk to more than one of your co-employees who's been in a union since most former union members in CLT voted NO.
Not necessarily.
In all seriousness, I've got more and more drivers asking me for one of my new and improved teamsters pin but I'm fresh out....I thought you were gonna leave me some more in my box??

So because you say so it's true? I'm glad to know you're aware of each individual private ballot. Say what you will Rocket man, it doesn't change the official outcome. If you want a union pin you're welcome to come to the next union meeting and I'll see you get one.

So because you say so it's true? I'm glad to know you're aware of each individual private ballot. Say what you will Rocket man, it doesn't change the official outcome. If you want a union pin you're welcome to come to the next union meeting and I'll see you get one.
Ask around, they're not afraid to tell you how they voted.
I'll pass on the meeting, no need listening to a vacuum salesman when I'm not interested in buying a vacuum...I'll just get some more of them out of the trash!!

Ask around, they're not afraid to tell you how they voted.
I'll pass on the meeting, no need listening to a vacuum salesman when I'm not interested in buying a vacuum...I'll just get some more of them out of the trash!!

I don't feel the need to go around harassing people over their vote. It's likely they're telling you what you want to hear to "shut you up". On the other hand, your refusal to diversify yourself, and hear both sides says volumes. I understand you have worked here for quite sometime, and I commend your dedication; however, I feel this inhibits your ability to see beyond your inner circle. I think the threat of change, or fear of change, if you will, is what stops you. I think anything that threatens your "little world", is seen as an enemy.

I don't feel the need to go around harassing people over their vote. It's likely they're telling you what you want to hear to "shut you up". On the other hand, your refusal to diversify yourself, and hear both sides says volumes. I understand you have worked here for quite sometime, and I commend your dedication; however, I feel this inhibits your ability to see beyond your inner circle. I think the threat of change, or fear of change, if you will, is what stops you. I think anything that threatens your "little world", is seen as an enemy.
Seems you're speaking of yourself and those who agree with you.
You guys were notorious for harassing people before the election (60+ txt in two days to one driver sounds like harassment to me)....and again now trying to get support.
I heard both sides BEFORE the election and if your criteria for supporting your agenda includes attending a union meeting then you're support is more minuscule than originally thought!! (I hear you recently had to cancel a meeting due to little to no attendance)
I understand you've only been employed here going on two years so you weren't here when the "good times rolled", so how could you possibly make an informed decision about what's taken place concerning any changes...good or bad? Yes, I've been here 20+ years and over that time the company has given me multiple second chances. The company screwed up, I'll admit that, and they asked for a second chance....why would I not atleast return the favor and give them that chance? You were formerly employed by a non-union company, and you had a choice as to your next employer....why did you choose FedEx Freight, another non-union company? You could've went to YRC, ABF, or UPSF, they were all hiring then.
I don't fear change, I embrace change...if it weren't for change we'd become stagnant, but I do NOT believe in change when concerning the IBT.
I have no enemies, including you, I just agree to disagree...it's your side that has the "you're either with us or you're against us" attitude, and it's that attitude that continues to cost you support. Keep up the good work, you're making my job easier!!

Last edited:

I did quite the Teamster job, had another one quite and come over to us a month ago. There's no hypocrisy in what I say, the Teamsters will not fix your problems and you're a long way from a contract anyway. But to answer your question, yes if it got bad I would quit.

Red, every post you go back to the election.
Let it go already! You say you're not bitter, but your post say otherwise. The people had their say, and the majority voted yes. Jesus Christ man move on!
Seeing as how that's about as far as this :::shit::: has gotten so far, that's all we can really talk about anyways concerning this issue....unless you would like to define the word "soon"??
(Hint: it doesn't mean 9+ months)

Also, I noticed you rarely answer questions directly but rather respond with personal attacks....you fit right in with the pro-union side.

Last edited:
Red, every post you go back to the election.
Let it go already! You say you're not bitter, but your post say otherwise. The people had their say, and the majority voted yes. Jesus Christ man move on!

Almost every post you mak is an attack maybe YOU should let it go. I find it interesting that two of the most pro vocal people left on here are newer employees to Fedex (you and Crazy Trucker). That means you both hired in to these conditions, I can respect Swampy, Hootowl, and many more of the others that want to "fix" things at least they have seen the decline. You two haven't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost every post you mak is an attack on Red maybe YOU should let it go. I find it interesting that two of the most pro vocal people left on here are newer employees to Fedex (you and Crazy Trucker). That means you both hired in to these conditions, I can respect Swampy, Hootowl, and many more of the others that want to "fix" things at least they have seen the decline. You two haven't.

How would you know how long anyone has been here? I do know that, per your own admission, you don't work here. Red Rocket only thinks he knows who I am, and you who doesn't even work here, comments on the fact. I find it amusing how easily mislead some of you are. I see how someone like ಠ▄ಠ can come to power.

Red, you're so simple. Had I been given the opportunity to speak with you during the campaign, I could have had you eating from the palm of my hand.

"Give me four years to teach the children, and the seed I have sewn will never be uprooted."

V.I. Lenin

How would you know how long anyone has been here? I do know that, per your own admission, you don't work here. Red Rocket only thinks he knows who I am, and you who doesn't even work here, comments on the fact. I find it amusing how easily mislead some of you are. I see how someone like ಠ▄ಠ can come to power.
Everyone knows who you are....when you continue to post the same BS propaganda on almost every social media site (things like "defined pension" and "we'll be negotiating soon") like you do on here, it's not that hard to put two and two together!!
Speaking of being easily misled, I see you've been hanging out down at the hall again.

I personally think you're a "union salt"!!

Last edited:
Red, you're so simple. Had I been given the opportunity to speak with you during the campaign, I could have had you eating from the palm of my hand.

"Give me four years to teach the children, and the seed I have sewn will never be uprooted."

V.I. Lenin
Dont flatter yourself!!
There you go quoting Communist leaders again.....this says everything about you're character!!

Last edited:
Want to see immature? Go see your buddy in the Saia thread. He started the mud slinging, I'm just better at it than he happens to be. As far as you, I don't feel the need to debate you on the matter. Your involvement in the matter ended with your employment at FedEx. I also don't feel you have any credibility, considering you work for a union employer, yet bash the union.

Its why i put him on ignore. He is just here to say look at me and to argue even when proven wrong.