FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

My wife is a nurse and dosen't want the shot until more clinic trials are done and many of the doctors and staff feel the same way. Some hospitals in arkansas are making the shot mandatory so a majority of the medical staff are putting in their notice. Their's already a shortage due to the ******** they put up with.
Exactly! There are wings of hospitals closed because of no staff to run them, but the media will say hospitals are turning people away because they are over run by Covid-19.

Gentlemen no department of labor or no court is going to force this upon any company this is redneck noise by a bunch of people who don’t have a clue what they are doing and if the last two weeks improve it to you guys nothing ever will, it will be jammed up in court it I’ll the midterms and when the Republicans take over this will disappear like a bad habit
What's wrong with rednecks big city slicker? :438:

Name calling doesn't get our point across or make people take a second look at their opinion. It makes them dig in deeper and disregard anything you said, because all they remember is the attack.

I'm guilty myself, but if we keep attacking each other they win! They as in the individuals that created the virus/narrative that lied about treatment, and that used it to divide America.

According to the media I'm a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, white supremacist, and a right wing deplorable.. All I've every done is work since I was 16 yrs old, pay taxes, and never been on government tit.

Guess what? No one is talking about Afghanistan now.. Just saying...

Oh forgot one. Nasty anti Vax murderer too.
Figure it out .Are you going to gamble your family’s health. It’s on you, if you fail.Is it worth the risk.

Hey thanks for that arrogant d*ckhead pissant response. You didn’t say where you got your info from. In the end, Your opinion don’t mean sh*t to me regardless of how smart you think you are,so keep that in your gullible mind. You ain’t ahead of anything either, like I said before : you arrogant d*ckhead pissant.
I’am better off than you.You have not had enough life experience.Good luck.to you.I have pity for fools.

Figure it out .Are you going to gamble your family’s health. It’s on you, if you fail.Is it worth the risk.
Well until the test comes out December 31st that can tell the difference between Covid-19, the common cold, or the flu. I'll take my chances... The current PCR test cannot....

Honestly I think that's why they are pushing so hard because come January 1st they know that Covid-19 will almost disappear and if enough aren't vaxed the gig is up...

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...
Eh, let him throw his stones. Everyone knows that if you have to tell someone for example: that you have it better than them, have more experience, blah blah blah, offer fake pity, that it’s just blind arrogance and ignorance on display, not to mention likely someone with many other undesirable character flaws. Nobody’s perfect but this clown is a real doozy LOL

Most people that have had problems with the vaccine.Have had under lying health conditions..The vaccine triggers your immune system to fight the disease.Just think if you don’t get the shot you could die or suffer severe sickness and or infect your whole family.Is it really worth it.If you disagree your just rolling the dice.Time will tell.It’s a gamble I won’t take.it.
Been worse than death?

I’m gonna follow the “Ho’s” line of thinking that regardless of what the CDC or medical experts says to do, if the president says to take it, I’m not taking it. Let’s be consistent here.......

Your opinion is that of a moron.Don’t get the vaccine and take your chances.Your a gambler and the odds are against you.I’ll place my bet on what’s safe and what’s not.I’am already a head of the game.Your most definitely not.Time for you to buy some more chips.
With all due respect the odds are in fact not against him. Truth is, the odds favor him at a rate of over 99 percent!!