FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

With all due respect the odds are in fact not against him. Truth is, the odds favor him at a rate of over 99 percent!!
I don’t believe it.If you walk around in a bubble.You might be safe .But who does .If your in large crowds.Who is vaccinated and who isn’t.Your chances are significantly higher of getting exposed.To Covid 19 and now there more higher strains.Are you a super human with immunity.My bet is your not and not many of us are.So roll the dice it’s your life.Be stubborn and foolish.

I don’t believe it.If you walk around in a bubble.You might be safe .But who does .If your in large crowds.Who is vaccinated and who isn’t.Your chances are significantly higher of getting exposed.To Covid 19 and now there more higher strains.Are you a super human with immunity.My bet is your not and not many of us are.So roll the dice it’s your life.Be stubborn and foolish.
I like my odds, 80% vaccinated and more in the hospital than when we weren’t vaccinated. So who is giving who Covid. Is it the vaccinated giving to the unvaccinated. So if you weren’t vaccinated ever , would we be having the pandemic we are now. You are only living what the government wants you to believe. I follow myself only.

Stubborn and foolish as the reason for not taking the vaccine is the equivalent of being gullible, scared, paranoid, easily manipulated, brain dead for getting the vaccine. You see, arrogance and condescension works both ways.......but now there’s this

:https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/202...r-vaccination-so-why-the-vaccine-push-n445208

I’m definitely convinced now that I’ve been stubborn and foolish. I’m getting the jab!

Last edited:
Stubborn and foolish as the reason for not taking the vaccine is the equivalent of being gullible, scared, paranoid, easily manipulated, brain dead for getting the vaccine. You see, arrogance and condescension works both ways.......but now there’s this

:https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/202...r-vaccination-so-why-the-vaccine-push-n445208

I’m definitely convinced now that I’ve been stubborn and foolish. I’m getting the jab!
The funny thing to me that no vaccinated person can register in their head that they are mad at unvaccinated people for not getting vaccinated.

Read this part slooooowly...
YOUR VACCINATED! IF IT WORKED YOU COULDN'T CATCH IT!
mRNA is gene therapy not a vaccine....

A EXPERIMENTAL THERAPY!

I like my odds, 80% vaccinated and more in the hospital than when we weren’t vaccinated. So who is giving who Covid. Is it the vaccinated giving to the unvaccinated. So if you weren’t vaccinated ever , would we be having the pandemic we are now. You are only living what the government wants you to believe. I follow myself only.
Your in the minority.The odds are against you, if your a river boat gambler.Just remember the house always wins.Take your chances at your life of you and your family.

You can say ,per the Yale study ,That the variants are strong and you are better with the vaccine ,than without.What do you don’t understand.-Get your shot ,Rock head.If you get infected it’s less severer, with the vaccine .

The funny thing to me that no vaccinated person can register in their head that they are mad at unvaccinated people for not getting vaccinated.

Read this part slooooowly...
YOUR VACCINATED! IF IT WORKED YOU COULDN'T CATCH IT!
mRNA is gene therapy not a vaccine....

A EXPERIMENTAL THERAPY!
Not true.Your chances are less severe.The new strains are mutations.The.shot gives you more immunity from infection.If I have to explain more ,your are not intelligent enough to understand.It’s all about the science.You must have not graduated high school..No Wonder your a truck driver.10-4 good buddy have another hit.

Not true.Your chances are less severe.The new strains are mutations.The.shot gives you more immunity from infection.If I have to explain more ,your are not intelligent enough to understand.It’s all about the science.You must have not graduated high school..No Wonder your a truck driver.10-4 good buddy have another hit.
So does Zinc, magnesium, Vitamin D3 and ivermectin! That's science! Only reason it's not being pushed is there's no money in it! Oh look a educated truck driver don't you hate that. Oh and India has been using ivermectin and they are almost Covid-19 free...

Go ahead and keep calling me names because I don't agree with you. Helps prove my point.

Do you squat to pee?

You can say ,per the Yale study ,That the variants are strong and you are better with the vaccine ,than without.What do you don’t understand.-Get your shot ,Rock head.If you get infected it’s less severer, with the vaccine .
RH, your barking up the wrong tree. You do what you want, right. But you need to Learn, which I doubt you ever will, but learn to STFU about what someone else does or doesn’t do. Regardless of what the people you pay attention to say, and you obviously take as the gospel. It’s clear it just irks you that what you believe and opine about means nothing to someone else, carries ZERO weight. OK? Got it? And learn to refrain from, control your temptations to spout off with, the lame unqualified arrogance and condescension. Move on.

Last edited:
RH, your barking up the wrong tree. You do what you want. But you need to Learn, which I doubt you ever will, but learn to STFU about what anybody else does or doesn’t do. Regardless of what the people you pay attention to say, and you obviously take as the gospel. It’s clear it just irks you that whhesat you believe and opine about means nothing to someone else, carries ZERO weight. OK? Got it? And learn refrain from the lame unqualified arrogance and condescension. Move on.

RH, your barking up the wrong tree. You do what you want. But you need to Learn, which I doubt you ever will, but learn to STFU about what anybody else does or doesn’t do. Regardless of what the people you pay attention to say, and you obviously take as the gospel. It’s clear it just irks you that what you believe and opine about means nothing to someone else, carries ZERO weight. OK? Got it? And learn refrain to from, control your temptations to spout off with the lame unqualified arrogance and condescension. Move on.
He's entitled to say what he wants just like you geniuses do. So you stfu!