FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS OF COMMON SENSE! VERY LITTLE TO BE FOUND!
OMG .Just cave in and get the shot or get tested regularly.Enough already.Ignorance is a pitiful thing.
Evidently you are .
I not like some of you country bumpkins.You guys are just prolonging the inevitable.And your friend crazy trucker should stay away from out houses while others are taking a ::shit::.Can argue with fools.Especially if there republicans

OMG .Just cave in and get the shot or get tested regularly.Enough already.Ignorance is a pitiful thing.

I not like some of you country bumpkins.You guys are just prolonging the inevitable.And your friend crazy trucker should stay away from out houses while others are taking a ****.Can argue with fools.Especially if there republicans
Cry me a river still not getting the shot.

I already told you RoadBlow my whole family is vaxed and just received this year's flu shot . As far as your house , I've seen it and it's the blue one and says lady's on the door .

I not like some of you country bumpkins.You guys are just prolonging the inevitable.And your friend crazy trucker should stay away from out houses while others are taking a ****.Can argue with fools.Especially if there republicans

Have you listened to anything at the FDA said in their 8 hour meeting last week?

Quick cliff notes, but you can go back and listen to it. It's all over the place.

Dr Joseph Friaman said they had no evidence to dispute what people against the vax were saying.

Steve Kirsch (Executive Director of the Covid-19 Early Treatment Fund) said the vaccine is killing people at an alarming rate.

He said the vaccine is effective, but it kills 1 out of 2 people that take it. He also said that within the last 6 months, there have been 4 times as many heart attacks in the Pfizer group. He said that for every 1 life the vaccine saves, it kills 2 people.

Then the FDA board shot down booster shots with a 16-2 vote.

Now go back to saying how we don't have common sense and how we didn't finish school with your poor grammar and bad spelling.

Have you listened to anything at the FDA said in their 8 hour meeting last week?

Quick cliff notes, but you can go back and listen to it. It's all over the place.

Dr Joseph Friaman said they had no evidence to dispute what people against the vax were saying.

Steve Kirsch (Executive Director of the Covid-19 Early Treatment Fund) said the vaccine is killing people at an alarming rate.

He said the vaccine is effective, but it kills 1 out of 2 people that take it. He also said that within the last 6 months, there have been 4 times as many heart attacks in the Pfizer group. He said that for every 1 life the vaccine saves, it kills 2 people.

Then the FDA board shot down booster shots with a 16-2 vote.

Now go back to saying how we don't have common sense and how we didn't finish school with your poor grammar and bad spelling.

The fake news hasn't told him any of that, so it's all not true.

Since you are so worried about everyone's vaccination status. I found you a job.

Isolation & Quarantine Strike Team Consultants (PS2) – Non-Permanent – DOH5814 - Centralia, WA - Indeed.com

When the human lab rat status hits the three year mark … I’ll listen but still will be hesitant. The side affects should be realistic by then

FedEx Freight Hiring Event​

Hiring Event Details​

Interviews on the spot

Thursday, September 23, 2021
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM America/Chicago
Holiday Inn - Chicago - Oakbrook
17W350-22nd Street
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
230 slots left

Good luck finding drivers still over 200 slots available lol!

Camp JustWait here. So make your arrogant assumptions. None of you really know anything, just regurgitating statements from websites you favor. For those of you waiting, stick to your guns, get your own peace and do what’s best for you and your family. Merica