Study suggests Johnson & Johnson vaccine less effective against Delta variant​

Pfizer’s COVID vaccine may be much less effective against the Delta variant.​

Still thinking vaccine mandates make sense? :smilie93c peelout:

Current vaccines may be ineffective against Delta variant mutations: Experts​

Study suggests Johnson & Johnson vaccine less effective against Delta variant​

Pfizer’s COVID vaccine may be much less effective against the Delta variant.​

Still thinking vaccine mandates make sense? :smilie93c peelout:

You forgot the Lambda variant lol

The federal government has domain over interstate trucking.
If they require a vaccine, they do have the power to take your medical card.
Lets face it, how long before you have to give in? Don't know many independently wealthy truckers.
If 50-60% of the drivers out there held out, I’d guarantee the pressure from the public would force the government to give up on their mandatory vaccination theory. How long do you think people would go with no food on the shelves? I bet the drivers could hold out longer than the public.

If 50-60% of the drivers out there held out, I’d guarantee the pressure from the public would force the government to give up on their mandatory vaccination theory. How long do you think people would go with no food on the shelves? I bet the drivers could hold out longer than the public.
Oh please, if anyone really thinks hoards of drivers are going to quit if the vaccine is mandated then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Venting on TB is rule-of-the-day, but reality is quite different.

I'm guessing you mean ground and not freight, because fedex is way ahead of ups freight in every metric. Tforce is starting out at 28hr in my area with a 7500 signing bonus because nobody is applying.
FX Freight still advertising sign on bonus and start at top pay at a lot of centers, including mine…. We already have 3… sometimes even 5 guys canceled per day last 2 weeks “lack of freight”. Who cares what the pay is per hour or mile if you make $0 per day

FX Freight still advertising sign on bonus and start at top pay at a lot of centers, including mine…. We already have 3… sometimes even 5 guys canceled per day last 2 weeks “lack of freight”. Who cares what the pay is per hour or mile if you make $0 per day
We don't have those issues at my site so I'm assuming it's a regional problem. So if your slow I guess the local t force would be as well.