FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

Apparently the covid mutated again called the Nu Variant. Mutated past current vaccines and is very infectious.

They need about 100 days to manufacture and issue the required amount of jabs to match the strain, otherwise there is no point. Except endure the dying until it burns out after a few millions or so. The rest will have immunity at this time next year.

We were told in recent meetings that "The Company" is "monitoring the legal situation" to determine what to do on this subject. There is a rumor that those who sit under the bosses desk will be required to "practice safe butt kissing". So much for CT slipping the tongue.
I feel they like having a workforce, because even all of us they're shoving through training wouldn't be able to replace those who tell em to shove it. (And even I would go find work elsewhere, since they conveniently didn't have me sign that old two year agreement.)

Don't worry they will just steal your PTO and vacation time from ye and you have no recourse . It's your word against theirs .