FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

FX Freight still advertising sign on bonus and start at top pay at a lot of centers, including mine…. We already have 3… sometimes even 5 guys canceled per day last 2 weeks “lack of freight”. Who cares what the pay is per hour or mile if you make $0 per day
Speak for yourself, my center is small and we've had to push outbound short road routes off on city drivers the last couple of weeks. They'll come in early afternoon, do pickups in the city, work outbound dock, then turn a 150-ish mile roundtrip.

All y'all wanna quit if vaccines are mandated? FXF will find drivers willing to soak up the work. I'm not wishing anyone to have to make that choice, but I'm saying FedEx doesn't fear losing you. That's particularly true if you elected to keep your pension. And contrary to what a lot of Boomer generation drivers seem to think, there's an awful lot of us millennials ready and willing to move up the seniority list and soak up the work if we have to.

Speak for yourself, my center is small and we've had to push outbound short road routes off on city drivers the last couple of weeks. They'll come in early afternoon, do pickups in the city, work outbound dock, then turn a 150-ish mile roundtrip.

All y'all wanna quit if vaccines are mandated? FXF will find drivers willing to soak up the work. I'm not wishing anyone to have to make that choice, but I'm saying FedEx doesn't fear losing you. That's particularly true if you elected to keep your pension. And contrary to what a lot of Boomer generation drivers seem to think, there's an awful lot of us millennials ready and willing to move up the seniority list and soak up the work if we have to.
Actually they do. They are desperately afraid of losing drivers. I've personally seen 6 drivers in the last 2 weeks do things that should have caused their immediate unemployment, and only one of them was suspended. The others were "coached". Theft of time used to be an issue.....now it's a wrist slap. And I'm not talking a minor amount of time...

Actually they do. They are desperately afraid of losing drivers. I've personally seen 6 drivers in the last 2 weeks do things that should have caused their immediate unemployment, and only one of them was suspended. The others were "coached". Theft of time used to be an issue.....now it's a wrist slap. And I'm not talking a minor amount of time...
I think it depends on location. We have fired guys in the last 6 months for shockingly little infractions. We are so busy everyone is on their best behavior. Our road drivers are overwhelmed and we keep hiring more.

Current vaccines may be ineffective against Delta variant mutations: Experts​

Study suggests Johnson & Johnson vaccine less effective against Delta variant​

Pfizer’s COVID vaccine may be much less effective against the Delta variant.​

Still thinking vaccine mandates make sense? :smilie93c peelout:
Yes. Because 95% the breakthrough cases wind up being asymptotic or mild. You have to remember. Right now, we’re still just treading water against the virus. And the more people we can prevent from going to the hospital, and taking up a bed for weeks at a time, the better. Emergency rooms are already turning people away.

Yes. Because 95% the breakthrough cases wind up being asymptotic or mild. You have to remember. Right now, we’re still just treading water against the virus. And the more people we can prevent from going to the hospital, and taking up a bed for weeks at a time, the better. Emergency rooms are already turning people away.

Which emergency rooms are turning people away? I was just in the ER with my bonehead son and it was empty. Went from check in to the back in less than 5 minutes.

Which emergency rooms are turning people away? I was just in the ER with my bonehead son and it was empty. Went from check in to the back in less than 5 minutes.
Gulf states. Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana. Plus parts of Texas and Arkansas.

Lmao ok. Just like in New York last year when Trump sent navy hospital vessel and they set up make shift tent hospitals neither one was ever used.
Well, if you listened to actual epidemiologists, and not political hacks, you would know that you have to be pro active when dealing with a pandemic. If you wait until you need something, it means you waited too long. Chicago set up a 2500 bed facility in a downtown convention center. And it barely got used. It seems like a waste. But imagine what would have happened if you suddenly needed it, and didn’t have it?

I've purchased a couple of fire extinguishers to keep in my house with the hope I never have to use them. What's your point?
Smoke and mirrors that's my point. Follow the money....... your link says they treated a whooping 172 patients. This whole thing has been blow out of proportion.

Smoke and mirrors that's my point. Follow the money....... your link says they treated a whooping 172 patients. This whole thing has been blow out of proportion.
I only posted to counter your claim that "neither one was ever used". You were wrong, isn't that correct?