FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

westdriver

TB Regular
Credits
Can fedex afford to lose half their workforce ? we're already so understaffed.
I can see them using vaccinations as a sales tool, they dont care about use, its all about the bottom line

Personally, I don't think they'll mandate it, three airlines have refused to. Doubtful the Teamsters will make it mandatory. Too much risk of losing too many drivers.

Don’t see a forced vaccine here, but think about it being required for your DOT physical. The government has a huge hand in that one. What to do??
Yeah that would be a wonderful decision by Joe and the ho. Nation wide driver shortage, let's drive more drivers out of the business. The more I think about it your probably right because it makes no sense. Lol

Don’t see a forced vaccine here, but think about it being required for your DOT physical. The government has a huge hand in that one. What to do??
The federal government has domain over interstate trucking.
If they require a vaccine, they do have the power to take your medical card.
Lets face it, how long before you have to give in? Don't know many independently wealthy truckers.

Tforce freight is a great place to work since ups sold us.. $25.00 to $27.00 to start depending on the area with great benefits,pension and overtime after 8 hrs on the clock. We're still teamsters.
UPS is the most over rated company. They were something when James Casey ran the show. Corporate UPS is a trash heap, living off old rep, and the fact that they have few competitors.

The federal government has domain over interstate trucking.
If they require a vaccine, they do have the power to take your medical card.
Lets face it, how long before you have to give in? Don't know many independently wealthy truckers.
It is not about money.

They are actually thinking about banning interstate use for unvaxed that's me.

I sit this week and consider. If I cannot use interstates I can still get around. As a unvaxed. IT will just take a little longer. I bet they haven't thought of that either. Yet.

In any case the States will pushback and reject such a ban. I only have one life to live and I still refuse to bend on my decision not to take a vax. Even if it kills me. There is literally nothing lost in this position. Just a matter of finding the right situation to create a problem for it.

It is not about money.

I sit this week and consider. If I cannot use interstates I can still get around. As a unvaxed. IT will just take a little longer. I bet they haven't thought of that either. Yet.

In any case the States will pushback and reject such a ban. I only have one life to live and I still refuse to bend on my decision not to take a vax. Even if it kills me. There is literally nothing lost in this position. Just a matter of finding the right situation to create a problem for it.

It is not about money.

My wife is a nurse and dosen't want the shot until more clinic trials are done and many of the doctors and staff feel the same way. Some hospitals in arkansas are making the shot mandatory so a majority of the medical staff are putting in their notice. Their's already a shortage due to the bullshit they put up with.