FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

When the human lab rat status hits the three year mark … I’ll listen but still will be hesitant. The side affects should be realistic by then
If you think both presidents agreed to be lab rats there is no help. Trust me they would experiment with poor people 1st.

If you think both presidents agreed to be lab rats there is no help. Trust me they would experiment with poor people 1st.

You can't say for sure they got vaccinated. I can go in front of cameras and say I got the vaccine, but how would anybody know for sure? And you're talking about people that lie about everything and will say whatever they have to, to get elected or just to look good.

You can't say for sure they got vaccinated. I can go in front of cameras and say I got the vaccine, but how would anybody know for sure? And you're talking about people that lie about everything and will say whatever they have to, to get elected or just to look good.
Conspiracy theories aren't my thing but go nuts

Sensible people know when anyone cries “conspiracy theory”, a phrase coined by the CIA, it’s just a tactic, an attempt to shut down any discussion about the merits of any allegation, instill doubt RIGHT NOW vs. actually discussing and proving it true or false. Used today, it just identifies the user of the phrase as Unserious or limited

Sensible people know when anyone cries “conspiracy theory”, a phrase coined by the CIA, it’s just a tactic, an attempt to shut down any discussion about the merits of any allegation, instill doubt RIGHT NOW vs. actually discussing and proving it true or false. Used today, it just identifies the user of the phrase as Unserious or limited
Sensible people also know when the government provides legal immunity for a vaccine until 2024, there is a reason. It's not because there aren't potential long term side effects or risk involved.

That is reason enough to give pause to taking a vaccine for a virus with 99% survival.

Conspiracy theories aren't my thing but go nuts

You said if the government was going to experiment, they would start with poor people first. You acknowledge that the government does some shady stuff, but then say a politician lying is a conspiracy theory. You're just not willing to open your eyes and see things from another angle.

Do you have that much trust in the government? I certainly don't. Especially when you listen to what they say and see what they do. They're so old, they don't realize cameras are everywhere and everything comes out and they're so arrogant that they don't care.

If that makes me a conspiracy theorist, then in the words of Redman,. I'll bee dat.

Last edited:
We know, we know, Destroy the source (s) first, never address the actual content!
With good reason: Redstate and Project Veritas are well-known for blatantly peddling falsehoods and only publishing things that make Republicans look good. If you think they're being honest and giving you real, useful information, you're being duped.

• Overall, we rate RedState borderline Questionable and strongly Right Biased, based on story selection that always favors the right and use of emotionally loaded (sensationalized) headlines. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and several failed fact checks.
Source

• Overall, we rate Project Veritas Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of misleading videos and several failed fact checks.
Source

Here come the antivax conservatives to call me a sheep and compare their junk sources to "the MSM."

With good reason: Redstate and Project Veritas are well-known for blatantly peddling falsehoods and only publishing things that make Republicans look good. If you think they're being honest and giving you real, useful information, you're being duped.

Source

Source

Here come the antivax conservatives to call me a sheep and compare their junk sources to "the MSM."

I get my info from data and statistics. I pay no mind to the MSM and if you pay attention, it's not the conservatives here name-calling. I do think it's funny that you say we'll cite junk MSM news sources, while citing junk news sources.

Source

Source

no good reason made on your part. You assume too much, that is a fact. And you completely ignore the content of the story. As predicted

I get my info from data and statistics. I pay no mind to the MSM and if you pay attention, it's not the conservatives here name-calling. I do think it's funny that you say we'll cite junk MSM news sources, while citing junk news sources.
Then cite your data or statistics from a source that isn't a complete dumpster fire of bias and falsehood.

And a source does not become "junk" for calling out sources that pedal actual junk. The best defense for libel is truth. If Media Bias Fact Check were lying about all those sources, they'd be sued out of existence for libel.

no good reason made on your part. You assume too much, that is a fact. And you completely ignore the content of the story. As predicted
Yes, pat yourself on the back. Don't do it too hard or you might injure yourself.

I don't make it a habit of visiting sites that peddle obvious BS...except TruckingBoards.

Then cite your data or statistics from a source that isn't a complete dumpster fire of bias and falsehood.

And a source does not become "junk" for calling out sources that pedal actual junk. The best defense for libel is truth. If Media Bias Fact Check were lying about all those sources, they'd be sued out of existence for libel.

If that were true, then the courts would be tied up with those cases. And in order to sue, there would have to be a victim of libel and slander. If you notice, MBF never names anybody. They just said red this and red that. They didn't name anybody and they didn't use any numbers at all.

I get my information from the FDA, the CDC and quick Google searches. It's not hard to do.

If that were true, then the courts would be tied up with those cases. And in order to sue, there would have to be a victim of libel and slander. If you notice, MBF never names anybody. They just said red this and red that. They didn't name anybody and they didn't use any numbers at all.

I get my information from the FDA, the CDC and quick Google searches. It's not hard to do.
And with those 3 sources the same could be said about your info...

Google blocks or deletes anything that THEY say is false. FDA and CDC have been proven wrong time and time again.

GOD I hope some day the actual truth comes out! It will probably be somewhere in the middle of both sides but who knows.

All I know is when someone is trying to keep you from seeing something there is probably some truth to it...

P.S. The FDA approved Chantix for quitting smoking. Said it was safe for humans. 15 years later they are pulling it! Rumor is it causes cancer...

Wonder what 1 yr old Covid-19 gene therapy will cause 15 yrs from now?

Yes, pat yourself on the back. Don't do it too hard or you might injure yourself.

I don't make it a habit of visiting sites that peddle obvious BS...except TruckingBoards.
Thanks for making my point. Just know you aren’t alone when it comes to dismissing things outright with out taking the time to research to get to the truth. I’m thinking “he doesn’t know any better” and “he can’t help it” are often said about you after you leave the room.....TA-TA.

And with those 3 sources the same could be said about your info...

Google blocks or deletes anything that THEY say is false. FDA and CDC have been proven wrong time and time again.

GOD I hope some day the actual truth comes out! It will probably be somewhere in the middle of both sides but who knows.

All I know is when someone is trying to keep you from seeing something there is probably some truth to it...

P.S. The FDA approved Chantix for quitting smoking. Said it was safe for humans. 15 years later they are pulling it! Rumor is it causes cancer...

Wonder what 1 yr old Covid-19 gene therapy will cause 15 yrs from now?

I only go to the FDA to hear it directly from them. I don't like a news source chopping up what was said to change the context.

The CDC is just for numbers.

There are literally dozens of posts from conservatives name calling lmao

Sensible people like you?? If everything is fake that you see or hear you can make up anything you like to fit your narrative. I truly hope that trucking boards is an outlier to how most people think.

Sensible people like you?? If everything is fake that you see or hear you can make up anything you like to fit your narrative. I truly hope that trucking boards is an outlier to how most people think.
It's a magnet for conservative deplorables. I was driving by and it pulled me in.

I thought I was out in 2014 and THEY PULLED ME BACK IN..