FedEx Freight | Fedex Being Sued By Shareholders

I’ve seen many guys working here get nailed down for things that were here-say and never proven , so yes , your correct sir.
Many guys??”

There’s three sides to every story and what we usually find is that the “many guys” only told one side!!

So you threw out a blanket statement or did you knowingly mislead people by leaving out the fact union members weren’t included? Interesting....
Many people on here (some who even liked your post) have used “blanket statements or knowingly mislead people” in the past, it’s not that uncommon or interesting...just sayin’

Ya , i caught that brother . Everyone has a right to their own opinion and i respect that .
Exactly!! If we all agreed on everything then TruckingBoards would be pretty boring. Disagreeing is a good thing...either you’ll win someone over with your argument or you’ll cement their own ideology deeper within themselves. :1036316054:

It just amazes me how blind people can be
Now if we could just keep the debates on a mature level...

You would know about "many guys" wouldn't you? :smiliepostwhore:
This is coming from a gay guy (me) - directed to you...

You sure use A LOT of gay references toward other men. Typically a sign of an underlying subliminal thought which might indicate one is interested in the activity.

It’s okay, man. DM me if you want to talk about it. One gay to another?

This is coming from a gay guy (me) - directed to you...

You sure use A LOT of gay references toward other men. Typically a sign of an underlying subliminal thought which might indicate one is interested in the activity.

It’s okay, man. DM me if you want to talk about it. One gay to another?

Nope sorry, im not mentally ill. You and Red get along pretty well maybe you all have something going? He is more your type.

Correct, so why does almost everyone on here (not saying you personally but rather speaking in general) get upset when those same shareholders reap the rewards??
I don’t get it!! :scratchhead:
There should be some reward. The employee should also see some reward, pay rates that keep up with inflation at a bare minimum being one. The issue I see is the same mentioned in the article, executives being dishonest and lining their pockets at the expense of others.