Yellow | FedEx combines freight / national companies

And your yelling at me why? I seen those posts, and with the concession question an automatic extension is not assured. Do I need to go back and spell out what I was insinuating? :popcorn:

Is there a 90 day notice involved?
I cab see it now "You didn't notify me within 90 days, give me my check for $7.4 and I/m out of here".

Is there a 90 day notice involved?
I cab see it now "You didn't notify me within 90 days, give me my check for $7.4 and I/m out of here".
It does seem that contracts are made to be renegotiated, and at this point Zollars keeps coming out on top.

It does seem that contracts are made to be renegotiated, and at this point Zollars keeps coming out on top.
Of course he keeps coming on top, because we don't have anything that would help us for negotiations. Can't negotiate with something you don't have. Everyone is at the mercy of BZ, sad but true. YRC knows it, and that's why their going to stick it too everyone, yet again.

Remember many Fed Ex members showed support when it happened to us. I think it only fair we behave appropriately and support their laid off also. Many of them will be the new hires of 2009 and 2010 I suspect.

Ill support them Send them Zollars he did such a good job combining ours

I work at National in the Linehaul Office and I feel my job is going to be lost however I am not even mad! I am going to take my little severance pay, get unemployment and go to college to get me a degree in SOMETHING!!!

I don't want to see anyone lose their job and it sux to not know if you might be.... BUT
I hope if any on the managment that jumped off this ship to go to Fed Ex tries to come back they get kicked to the curb.

if there in a right to work state like tenns they don't have merge anything they pick&choose who they want and thats the way it in a right to work state. there be a lot of them wishing there were teamsters after it all said and done with.

Last edited by a moderator:
“FedEx plans to shrink its headcount by roughly 1,700 full-time employees, and close approximately 100 facilities,” Yagerman observes.

“This decision, alongside Con-way (CNW) shedding tonnage should drive freight to ABFS, which would experience strong incremental margins (up 33.8% in Q2) as it has material space capacity to handle tonnage growth across its network.”

Shares of trucking firm Arkansas Best (ABFS) are higher by $1.01, or 4.3%, at $24.75, and were as high as $25.40, as Deutsche Bank analyst Justin Yagerman today raised his rating on the stock to “Buy” from “Hold,” with a $30 price target,

I'm a linehaul driver. My relay yard is closing. Waiting on my letter to find out what happens to me. Can y'all please keep Bill Z.

I'm a linehaul driver. My relay yard is closing. Waiting on my letter to find out what happens to me. Can y'all please keep Bill Z.
Ya-But Zollars could bring his "comprehensive plan" over to you and then the whole company could be in danger of closing insted of just one division......... I hope my lame attempt at a little humor does'nt hurt more than it helps.

if there in a right to work state like tenns they don't have merge anything they pick&choose who they want and thats the way it in a right to work state. there be a lot of them wishing there were teamsters after it all said and done with.
they don't have to merge anywhere. it has nothing to do with a right to work state. it has to do with a contract. since they have none fed=ex can do what they want where they want