FedEx Freight | Fedex Driver Caught Throwing Packages Into Ditch

"Charges pending"?
Said he'd "pick them up later, but didn't"?

Wtf?

Also, not defending Fx just because I worked there, but you KNOW this $hit happens dozens of times, EVERY day, and done by EVERY carrier, but Fx is the only ones that make the news.

Still, fvckin stupid of the driver.
Assume there is a camera on you
AT
ALL
TIMES!

"Charges pending"?
Said he'd "pick them up later, but didn't"?

Wtf?

Also, not defending Fx just because I worked there, but you KNOW this $hit happens dozens of times, EVERY day, and done by EVERY carrier, but Fx is the only ones that make the news.

Still, fvckin stupid of the driver.
Assume there is a camera on you
AT
ALL
TIMES!
Assume nothing. When you assume you make a ass outa you and me....

Nowadays cameras are rolling everywhere. This guy gets what he deserves... either deliver it or return it to the facility. Anything else is stealing.

My guess is it's a ground contract driver. Goes back to the old saying " You get what you pay for"

Penske truck means it's absolutely a ground contractor. This guy reached that level of frustration where he didn't care anymore.

Dealing with customers abuse with no answers or support because FedEx doesn't answer the phone for drivers (some terminals won't even give you the number, they say call your business contact), long hours and low wages will push anybody over the edge.

This guy is absolutely wrong though. He should have did what i did. Scan everything "did not attempt" so the contractor loses there bonus money and never go back.

This crap makes all of us look bad. I’m not a company man, and would love to rip into the morons I come in contact with on a daily basis, but I behave myself when I have my uniform on. I represent FedEx, regardless of opco (commoners don’t differentiate anyway), not the management. Had enough? Take it back to the terminal, tell whoever needs to hear it to “F**k off” and go home. Don’t embarrass the rest of us and steal or damage the stuff that doesn’t belong to you.

Penske truck means it's absolutely a ground contractor. This guy reached that level of frustration where he didn't care anymore.

Dealing with customers abuse with no answers or support because FedEx doesn't answer the phone for drivers (some terminals won't even give you the number, they say call your business contact), long hours and low wages will push anybody over the edge.

This guy is absolutely wrong though. He should have did what i did. Scan everything "did not attempt" so the contractor loses there bonus money and never go back.

Sounds like he was stealing the packages could be wrong though.

They save money by having outside contractors handle the ground stuff, at the cost of their public image with crap like this. Just like the ground linehaul guys that drive like raging a$$holes.
All the public sees is “FedEx driver”
Oh well, life’s about choices I guess.

This crap makes all of us look bad. I’m not a company man, and would love to rip into the morons I come in contact with on a daily basis, but I behave myself when I have my uniform on. I represent FedEx, regardless of opco (commoners don’t differentiate anyway), not the management. Had enough? Take it back to the terminal, tell whoever needs to hear it to “F**k off” and go home. Don’t embarrass the rest of us and steal or damage the stuff that doesn’t belong to you.
Sad, frustrating situation for the recipients who wont get their packages, until who knows when. Despicable person who should be prosecuted to the fullest, Including interfering with interstate commerce, theft, fraud, etc. Even littering should be on the list.

:ranting2: