FedEx Freight | FedEx driver kidnapped 7-year-old Texas girl who was found dead Friday, officials say

Other murders and rapes and child solicitations, all the really bad guys on the local news everyday…. Don’t typically list employment history and current employer… curious as to why it’s so important in this case?
Maybe because he worked fo a high profile company, especially this time of the year that probably visits millions of homes a day, most probably with kids….

Is “Acme birdseed” a household name?

Did the Johnny Depp trial get more airplay than my Uncle Fester’s?

Does every chain reaction crash not feature a closeup of the FedEx vehicle?

I’m pretty sure the Vatican could chime in right now… Just saying.
I think I already made that point.
GQ said it was probably because the guy was making deliveries.

Anyone know what is the background checks for Ground vs Freight? I heard something that from a criminal record they only go back 1 to 2yrs? I don't know honestly and why I am asking. Since these are contractors is it different? Terrible situation and just a FedEx deal believe some things have occurred from Amazon as well. Very sad state of where we are at in this country for this to happen to a child or anyone for that matter.

Anyone know what is the background checks for Ground vs Freight? I heard something that from a criminal record they only go back 1 to 2yrs? I don't know honestly and why I am asking. Since these are contractors is it different? Terrible situation and just a FedEx deal believe some things have occurred from Amazon as well. Very sad state of where we are at in this country for this to happen to a child or anyone for that matter.

The background check is the same and AFAIK, the disqualifiers are the same. FedEx ground runs the background check and determines who a contractor can or can't hire.

Other murders and rapes and child solicitations, all the really bad guys on the local news everyday…. Don’t typically list employment history and current employer… curious as to why it’s so important in this case?
I think he made a delivery to her house.

This is stupid. One guy out of literally thousands of employees. There are pieces of chit in every company. Don’t be stupid.

Starting to see a patern.

Yes a real pattern.
FedEx has over 800,000 employees
Brass, just one question, did it take practice to suppress the gag reflex or did it come naturally? seem to be ready to defend at every turn.

Theres a ton of Fedex employees yes. but you don't see the other companies around having that many issues, and its widely known the contractors that we have are sub-par quality. would be better if it was company run through and through.

would be better if it was company run through and through.

Yes. You can keep quality employees with consistent pay, raises and benefits. It's also comforting to know your check will clear, it'll be right and there's a chain of command that you can run up if you have an issue.

I loved delivering packages for ground. It's the most fun I've ever had on a job, but for 600/ week for 10-12 hour days, minus deductions implemented by the contractor due to fines levied on them by FedEx, no benefits, and constant verbal abuse I lasted 5 or 6 months and it was only that long because I enjoyed the job.

I remember one time the FedEx employees were having a catered event and I playfully asked "can I have a plate?", That lady in the window callously said "no, it's for employees only".... Well damn. I was only kidding, but that threw me for a loop.

Brass, just one question, did it take practice to suppress the gag reflex or did it come naturally? seem to be ready to defend at every turn.

Theres a ton of Fedex employees yes. but you don't see the other companies around having that many issues, and its widely known the contractors that we have are sub-par quality. would be better if it was company run through and through.
I think you just answered your own question. They are contractors.
They don't actually work for FedEx directly.
Yes I do stick up for fedex.
I make a lot of money, good 401k match, nice equipment and a boss who understands enough to let me do my job.
Now please explain to me exactly why any of you guys have it so bad here and if so , why would you ever stay?
And don't give me this bad manager b.s.
You probably only see them a half hour a day

Spoken like a true purple shirt, hope your views are still rainbows and unicorns in 30 years. Come to Dallas and see how crappy the equipment is and the the shop won't fix it. Our pumps are so old they don't work 2-3 days a month. Fdx is spending millions to remodel the office building.

Last edited:
Bottom line it's just sad! This evil SOB killed a little child! Why? Because he's evil! Death penalty! Anything less is not justice! Evil is getting worse all over this country because they either get away with it or don't get punished accordingly! Walk a couple behind the jail and pop a cap in their forehead and this won't happen as much!

Prayers to the family.
Isn't it strange that evil is everywhere? Our own President just traded the "merchant of death" (his words) for a basketball player, when we have Americans in jail in Russia, that have been there longer than the basketball player. Joe Biden showed us his evil side, while he showed the entire galaxy, how IMPECCABLY STUPID he is. Biden will probably ask the courts to let this murderous FedEx driver be set free.

Spoken like a true purple shirt, hope your views are still rainbows and unicorns in 30 years. Come to Dallas and see how crappy the equipment is and the the shop won't fix it. Our pumps are so old they don't work 2-3 days a month. But fdx is spending millions to remodel the office building.
Ill probably be 6 ft under by then.
Crappy equipment how?
Old?
Wrecked?
Won't run?
Shop won't fix it or can't get parts?
Explain true purple shirt.