FedEx Freight | FedEx driver kidnapped 7-year-old Texas girl who was found dead Friday, officials say

Ill probably be 6 ft under by then.
Crappy equipment how?
Old?
Wrecked?
Won't run?
Shop won't fix it or can't get parts?
Explain true purple shirt.
Clear codes and not fixing anything. Try telling people they won't change a tire unless it has more than 1 spot less than 2/32nds. Won't fix a/c saying it's not required by law, then telling them that ac is part of the defroster system. Been here 30 plus and a true shiz show. Your tenure?

Last edited:
Clear codes and not fixing anything. Try telling people they won't change a tire unless it has more than 1 spot less than 2/32nds. Won't fix a/c saying it's not required by law, then telling them that ac is part of the defroster system. Been here 30 plus and a true shiz show. Your tenure?
15 years at FedEx freight.
LTL 35 total
I don't think FedEx freight has been around that long.
Probably 20 years or so.

None of this has anything to do with this little girl.
It wax a terrible thing.
FedEx corporate had nothing to do with it.
The guy was a contractor..not a regular FedEx employee for crimminy sakes

This caused by FedEx's business model. Ground is losing their azz. The contractors are hiring anyone that can pass a back round check. You don't hear of pilots, freight, or express having this issue. No benefits and nothing to work for all you are going to get are the dregs. Why do yo think freight is moving so much of their containers.

Does anyone else feel like there's a target on your back every time you put a Fedex uniform on because of this tragedy?

I can't keep from wondering what people are thinking every time they see a FedEx employee or vehicle during the course of their day and how a cowardly employee took this beautiful little girls life.

I'm open for suggestions on how we at FedEx Freight or any other division can show this family that we are not at all like this deranged individual and let the family know we are sad and angered about their loss.

Reality check.

A beautiful little human died.

We serve the brand that hired the contractor that exploited the human who killed her.

Media is running with it, we’re now scaring folks like a hurricane, a pandemic, a foreign entity. Deal with it.

Go to work, receive your paycheck, do some good in your downtime. YOU are responsible for you.

Stop riding the coattails of the Brand Image department. It can go both ways. Be yourselves. Be GOOD. Not Evil.

Didn't know when needed to split our employment up. So I worked for AF from mid 90's till FedEx bought us, and then FedEx till now. My seniority is when I hired at AF, but obviously you know more.....
I simply said FedEx freight started around 2001.
Again what does this have to do with this thread?

15 years at FedEx freight.
LTL 35 total
I don't think FedEx freight has been around that long.
Probably 20 years or so.
I simply said FedEx freight started around 2001.
Again what does this have to do with this thread?

Again, why the management tactics of distraction through petty arguments?

None of this has anything to do with this little girl.
It wax a terrible thing.
FedEx corporate had nothing to do with it.
The guy was a contractor..not a regular FedEx employee for crimminy sakes
FedEx corporate loves the contractor model....make them paint and decal the truck that way, and wear a uniform..so to the public they are FedEx.....if someone from UPS did this it would get just as much air play.....

FedEx corporate loves the contractor model....make them paint and decal the truck that way, and wear a uniform..so to the public they are FedEx.....if someone from UPS did this it would get just as much air play.....
I've never said otherwise.
My point is the same, it gave the story teeth and took away from the monster who actually committed this unspeakable act.