FedEx Freight | FedEx Freight Back Peddles

Lol, exactly what I estimated one of the possibilities to be.

Yeah, a cry from customers no doubt, and when the other carrierz couldn't deliver the service Fx could, and it choked their system, I bet the cries got louder,,,,,
and I bet FxF renegotiating the terms, and making more $ was involved in a good deal of it!

Simmer down , FDXF are not some super hero as you think my friend . They have trucks , drivers , and need to make money to survive . Dump the whole damn thing , somebody will put their name on the trucks and move the freight damages and all .

Yeah, a cry from customers no doubt, and when the other carrierz couldn't deliver the service Fx could, and it choked their system, I bet the cries got louder,,,,,
and I bet FxF renegotiating the terms, and making more $ was involved in a good deal of it!
Or did Costco, Lowes, Home Depot, Apple etc....ask Fred for big browns phone number because they were going to pull the Express and Parcel...might as well throw in the Custom Critical modes too.

Simmer down , FDXF are not some super hero as you think my friend . They have trucks , drivers , and need to make money to survive . Dump the whole damn thing , somebody will put their name on the trucks and move the freight damages and all .
I think the customer’s that were on the no freight list will quietly find another carrier to handle their freight. I think FedEx went about it all wrong, they should have eased into it….

Or did Costco, Lowes, Home Depot, Apple etc....ask Fred for big browns phone number because they were going to pull the Express and Parcel...might as well throw in the Custom Critical modes too.
Buster Brown is busting at the seems also, I doubt they can handle much more volume of parcels

I cannot get a truck!!]\

OMG I cannot get a truck!!!

Jeesh, just buy a few trucks and stick a few steering wheel holders in em.

That's not cost effective. If you have multiple shipments going in different directions you'll either have to lose money with that strategy or raise prices and lose customers. With the cost of maintenance, equipment, fuel, repairs, insurance, government paperwork etc, it's not worth it. There's no such thing "as just buy a truck". And if it's hazmat, forget it.

Lol you are a purple promise lovin SON OF A GUN! What did Fred have for lunch yesterday?