FedEx Freight | Fedex Freight Direct

We already got our little yellow truck (Penske rental).
It was put up for bid. The guy drives it at least three days a week. He even got a special toolbox for putting stuff together. I don’t know how many times he’s had to put stuff together. He pretty much ends up with limited access residentials, schools and hospitals.

We did cover this a little bit...

Search results: https://www.truckingboards.com/bb/s...ight+direct&o=date&c[node]=53&c[user][0]=4724

Interesting is the May video talked about this:

"Introduced Ken Frith, SVP, FedEx Freight Direct to update on this new service - expanded to 20 markets in February using vendors for last mile delivery - more info coming soon."

But I'm only counting 19 markets... Hmmm...

I did hear mention of Hollywood, FL getting included, but it's not on the list. Does that make it 20, or is that part of the next wave?

:idunno:

It was put up for bid. The guy drives it at least three days a week. He even got a special toolbox for putting stuff together. I don’t know how many times he’s had to put stuff together. He pretty much ends up with limited access residentials, schools and hospitals.
Can he assemble a low viaduct, or a tunnel, if someone buys it online and has it delivered?

So does he look like Felix the Fixer or Bob the Builder??

I hear Red ordered a new ball washer, does this guy demonstrate how it works?

I recommend doing A Michael Flatley “Lord of the Dance” jig across the top of your greasy fifth wheel and then saunter on into “Master Phillips” Bel Air mansion to “some assembly required”