FedEx Freight | FEDEX FREIGHT HIRING

FLOUNDER

Always LAST
Credits
What is going on with all the new jobs? I mean it gets me off the bottom and all ,but what happens when we slow down in the winter? My center in NC is going to put on about 6 more road jobs and another 6 to 10 city drivers before Aug. this year. It sounds great but what is the BIG picture here?

My center in columbus ohio is hiring like there is no tomorrow. 21 road this year, 8 more sup dock plus 6 sups are going full time(never thought we would have full time dock again) and 8 more for the city.

[quote author=ff5013 link=topic=80044.msg828840#msg828840 date=1273585542]
but what happens when we slow down in the winter? [/quote]

Winter is a long way off. Maybe they are forecasting increased volumes and expect to keep everyone busy.

make hay while the sun is shining and save money and don't worry about the rainy days

After 1 month of waiting for the approval from high ups I got my call today. I start Monday. West Jefferson Ohio (Columbus).

[quote author=ohiotrucker1 link=topic=80044.msg831840#msg831840 date=1274497144]
After 1 month of waiting for the approval from high ups I got my call today. I start Monday. West Jefferson Ohio (Columbus).
[/quote]

Congrats..... I'm out of Columbus as well. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Waffleman link=topic=80044.msg832061#msg832061 date=1274558027]
Welcome aboard to the CMH team I am a road guy there myself. Look for me, I am the guy in the white truck.
[/quote]

You must get around Waffleman, I think I saw you this morning in Kansas City. (KCY) :biglaugh:

roog

They want 9 more road here. This just after bringing on 4 last month! I think they have BIG plans for runnin' triples out of CGT.

Fedex has a billboard on I-80 in WY. I think it's about Green River east bound says they are hiring in your area. Give them a call.