FedEx Freight | Fedex Freight operating margin q1 2023

Boats n hoes

TB Lurker
Credits
Heard rumor that the operating margin is 67% if that's the case that's blowing it out of the park. Seems high. Anyone have the real nimbers?

That's pretty good. Hope they honor the bonus payout structure despite the bad numbers elsewhere. Meaning if q2 numbers are good enough

Kinda scary, we're the most profitable and efficient segment, by margin. reminds me when I was at USF and Yellow bought them, been tanking ever since. And big point, on the report, zero mention of "cost saving" measures at Freight....Why?

Kinda scary, we're the most profitable and efficient segment, by margin. reminds me when I was at USF and Yellow bought them, been tanking ever since. And big point, on the report, zero mention of "cost saving" measures at Freight....Why?
::shit::, what else can they cut? The facilities are in shambles. Hell, they won't even buy brooms. No soap, no paper towels, sinks and toilets don't work.

To trim any more fat from Freight would require them to strip the tin off the roof, and sell at the scrapyard.

****, what else can they cut? The facilities are in shambles. Hell, they won't even buy brooms. No soap, no paper towels, sinks and toilets don't work.

To trim any more fat from Freight would require them to strip the tin off the roof, and sell at the scrapyard.
Damnit, don't give them any ideas!!