FedEx Freight | Fedex Freight operating margin q1 2023

I simply don't understand why Freight is given such a backseat when it comes to recognition.
Yes, I graps the size difference between Ground/Express and Freight, but FxF is still the largest LtL by a significant margin. On top of that, LtL is a VERY dire piece of the supply chain.
Despite that, everything at Freight is substandard, obsolete, and in many cases, in shambles. That's not even addressing the substandard compensation package.

Year after year, Freight is making amazing strides, and a good deal of that is off the backs of hourly employees.

I simply don't understand why Freight is given such a backseat when it comes to recognition.
Yes, I graps the size difference between Ground/Express and Freight, but FxF is still the largest LtL by a significant margin. On top of that, LtL is a VERY dire piece of the supply chain.
Despite that, everything at Freight is substandard, obsolete, and in many cases, in shambles. That's not even addressing the substandard compensation package.

Year after year, Freight is making amazing strides, and a good deal of that is off the backs of hourly employees.
Just remember B, people first! Just not us lower echelon peons that make the profit possible!

I thought Raj, and Satish both said the sky is falling a few weeks back? But also stated customers will have 1 day less to get their packages guaranteed delivered before Xmas because they anticipate being that busy?
They anticipate us being busy twiddling our thumbs and sitting at home.