FedEx Freight | Fedex freight raise

So, was it a % raise, or was it +$1.20 for all grades?

Something is off with some info I heard.
Guy at my old terminal was a B making $28.93 before the raise, and is supposedly now at $30.69. Raise being about $1.76hr,which isn't lining up with anything here.
I’m in Wayne facility, they got rid of step pattern. Starting Oct 3rd, everyone will be top rate across the board. $32.95 for city

What are the metrics used for the corrections?

One hub, with about 100 road drivers, had been slow for months leading up to this announcement, many runs were being cut daily and the freight was shifted to PT at every opportunity.

This week seems busier.

Was company road usage factored in?

Last edited:
My insurance coverage did not change, not a bit. I was lucky to not get UHC, still have Cigna.

I am not going to get into all the BS about inflation, no company gives raises based off of inflation on the regular. Occasionally you may see a cost of living adjustment, but those are few and far bet

4% is decent considering the average raise is 3% in the US. I'd have loved to see them give us our due and float us 5%, but that was never happening.
my insurance hasnt changed either, i have cigna also.

Yeah, you paid more for significantly worse coverage.

You actually seen what your out of pocket will be with even the "better" plan, and a very simple procedure?

Inflation is also currently running about 5.5%.

The raise was 4%.
Been to the grocery store lately? Gas pump? Paid kids college tuition?

The raise ya'll just got is mediocre.
For people that can perform basic math, and keep up with their personal budget , it's shameful.

If anyone is in any way excited about this pay bump, they need to track down their 6th grade math teacher and beat their ass.
QUIT