FedEx Freight | Fedex freight raise

Missing pickups is nothing new for our place. I get customers all the time telling me we haven't been there in 2, 3 or 4 days. You'd think with 80+ drivers and 4 dispatchers we'd be better. Guess it truly shows we don't get paid to think!!!
Let me help you understand. When 40k ppl from PT dock workers to supervisors realize that they can’t be replaced or fired for performance, this is what you get. When any organization accepts somethings better than nothing, it’s all downhill from there. Pay enough to attract, retain and hold employees accountable and the situation will resolve itself.

Let me help you understand. When 40k ppl from PT dock workers to supervisors realize that they can’t be replaced or fired for performance, this is what you get. When any organization accepts somethings better than nothing, it’s all downhill from there. Pay enough to attract, retain and hold employees accountable and the situation will resolve itself.
AMEN BROTHER!!!!! PREACH! PREACH! PREACH!

They should just have a supervisor standing at time clock handing out Benjamin's saying thanks for coming in.

For you young people that they don't teach history or anything in school. That's a $100 bill.

Ok believe it or not I'll try to be positive for once.

IF IF FedEx gets rid of the $150 spouse insurance charge every month, lowers deductibles some, and doesn't raise our insurance any I'll be ok with the raise.

I'll just deal with coming inflation and hope it goes away in a year. I know inflation is already here. Trust me it's gonna get alot worse before it gets better.

Maybe we can charge FedEx a peak inflation surcharge when it hits kinda like they are charging customers a peak surcharge.
Dude, just go to another company if your so miserable. They are hiring everywhere w some good ass bonuses. Jump on it while its hot!

I thought our raise was supposed to be on this check for this week, I just checked my online statement and I’m still at the old rate. Was the raise supposed to kick in this week or next week?

From Newsmax - Social Security 5.9 Percent COLA Is Largest in Decade | Newsmax.com
Social Security 5.9 Percent COLA Is Largest in Decade | Newsmax

Lol social security got 5.9 percent raise!

From Newsmax - Social Security 5.9 Percent COLA Is Largest in Decade | Newsmax.com
Social Security 5.9 Percent COLA Is Largest in Decade | Newsmax

Lol social security got 5.9 percent raise!
But we get hot dogs bitches. :clappy: