FedEx Freight | Fedex Goes Green

I wish I had a picture of the FedEx truck I spotted in a shopping center parking lot about 6 years ago....he spun around in the lot but cut it a bit tight and took down a light pole, it landed between the truck and trailer and was wedged in there with the light just above the truck....when I got back to the yard I told the guys "Those FedEx guys are so safe...they carry a light between the truck and trailer...." LMAO

FedEx Freight tree trimming services, is it free with Pickup or Delivery?
I did some free cable removal for the cable company two days in a row three weeks ago....the second was to the house I was delivering to...I told the guy I was sad when I first realized what I had done....then I was happy because I realized my truck was now wired for internet...

I did some free cable removal for the cable company two days in a row three weeks ago....the second was to the house I was delivering to...I told the guy I was sad when I first realized what I had done....then I was happy because I realized my truck was now wired for internet...
Knew a AAA Cooper driver who hit a cable line in a neighborhood a while back. Apparently they were illegally hooked up and had the cable going from the pole across the street directly into a TV behind a window. He said the TV was pulled through the window into the yard.

Going Green Indeed !!
296302206_5563563386998037_7346879051902460659_n.jpg

When the states run out of money to keep trees trimmed over 14', the companies will buy 15' tall trailers and say they'll go broke if you don't hall them.

I wish I had a picture of the FedEx truck I spotted in a shopping center parking lot about 6 years ago....he spun around in the lot but cut it a bit tight and took down a light pole, it landed between the truck and trailer and was wedged in there with the light just above the truck....when I got back to the yard I told the guys "Those FedEx guys are so safe...they carry a light between the truck and trailer...." LMAO
My partner and I carry lights too.

FC8792AD-9A9D-43B9-8774-E90D19CE86AF.md.jpg