FedEx Freight | FedEx helping to save endangered species

My 4 children and wife are going to be endangered species if I don't start getting 40 hours a week soon. Nice that they worry about saving stupid ass turtle eggs and not their employees families.

[quote author=Future Driver link=topic=82119.msg848247#msg848247 date=1279471868]
My 4 children and wife are going to be endangered species if I don't start getting 40 hours a week soon. Nice that they worry about saving stupid ass turtle eggs and not their employees families.
[/quote]

Don't take it personally. They don't give a rip about turtle eggs either. It's nothing but PR. Just like the millions they waste on race cars and golf tournaments.

Apparently the FedEx "brand" isn't that well known and they have to trot it out to the tunes of millions every chance they get. I guess shippers go, "Hmmmm. I have this package to ship but I hate UPS, and the mail is to slow. What to do, what to do? I sure wish there was another company that does package deliveries!"

[quote author=Future Driver link=topic=82119.msg848247#msg848247 date=1279471868]
[/quote] :thumbsup:

how did I know Franklin would chime in on this thread as soon as someone had a complaint....

he dove on it like a fat kid on a peanut butter and jelly sammich

[quote author=Jeff link=topic=82119.msg849219#msg849219 date=1279659090]
how did I know Franklin would chime in on this thread as soon as someone had a complaint....

he dove on it like a fat kid on a peanut butter and jelly sammich
[/quote]

You're saying I'm wrong?

I have to admit that the first thing I thought about when I saw the title of this thread was that the most endangered species around FedEx appears to be the drivers themselves. I see now that I am not alone with that thought.