FedEx Freight | FedEx proposing anti-missile lasers for some planes

A dab of laser aint gonna do a damn thing if someone wanted to bring one of those down.

We are close to Memphis and several nights a week its all solid Fed Ex up there. Busiest hub in the free world some hours a week. If God wanted to walk down in Eden to survey what works man has done in his glory he will have to walk on the wings of all those Fed ex jets first.

Actually some do. I have.

The challenge is not to be anywhere near a anti gun, anti carry state. The employer can always fire me. But some parts of the USA I refuse to go unarmed been licensed for many years. No trouble.

Employers bleat so much. I think back to the old days years ago and think in amazement how I got away with going into some places. I remember a few times I would have a holstered knife, a buck special on the open carry off the belt in Kennedy Air Cargo. No one cared. Its for baling wire and pallet nets etc. Slice slice.

That and a chain drive wallet. Pretty much kept the bad guys from bothering me too much.

Today? Heh.

Sounds like a great expenditure seeing all the fedex and ups planes that are attacked by missle launches. Totally makes sense. I say go for it.

Israeli Airlines in general do have defenses. Have already been fired on in real life. So they have been there done that.

The FAA struck this effort by Fed Ex down for whatever reason. Probably does not fit the narrative.