FedEx Freight | FedEx Purchases terminal for $22M at Auction

Are you are saying what I'm reading into this with my telepathic powers ?

Hot Dog GIF by Studios 2016

Curious to know what their planning to do with that shuttered reddaway terminal, they already have an adjacent property to the north that's used for storage and yard space.
Screenshot_20231223-113937__01.md.jpeg

Curious to know what their planning to do with that shuttered reddaway terminal, they already have an adjacent property to the north that's used for storage and yard space.
Screenshot_20231223-113937__01.md.jpeg
With that much space wonder if they're gonna be made a hub.

Would be a interesting one if they didn't demo anything and just ran the separate ops out of each building

Hey , property is property , it's a investment that we can use to expand or sell to the highest bidder.
Looks like or maybe I'm saying I'd snap it up so I have control over the neighbors or land , just saying.

At our term, we have, or will have replaced 6 engines in last say 6 months, all had million miles, all 2018-2019 units (I think) haven't had any R27XXX's Dom'd here, only seen a few come in from reship. Kinda concerning haven't bought but 4 or 5 road units in a long time. LDG, FLG, WNZ units piling up miles

Reno will just keep it the way it is... just more stuff to be in the way
Does Reno run a lot of containers? Maybe they are gonna have an economy hub like they built in Chicago (MDW)
Is that Port of Nevada gonna be big? Or completed?
Saw an ad for it on TB. It just showed what looked like a big shop building. The website has stock photos of stacked containers and forklifts.

the RNO shop has room for 4 trucks.. the Trailer shop can hold 3 trailers.. no reno does not move many rail trailers... we do get a PT in from RKI every am.