XPO | Fedex To Launch A New 401k Plan With A Higher Match, But No Pension With It

Quite a few people actually do want exactly that.

Personally, I believe that we should be impeaching more presidents, but that's just me.
As long as you apply same standard to congress. Here’s the reason this is a bad thing.
Impeachment will now be used as a weapon by whichever party is out of power whether it’s warranted or not. I’d rather trump be replaced by Pence so this isn’t about hanging on to trump. If you apply the standards used on trump to Congress most would be impeached and nothing would ever get through Congress. How do those reps and senators get to be millionaires on a $140k salary? Corruption. Cmon people put your thinking caps on

As long as you apply same standard to congress. Here’s the reason this is a bad thing.
Impeachment will now be used as a weapon by whichever party is out of power whether it’s warranted or not. I’d rather trump be replaced by Pence so this isn’t about hanging on to trump. If you apply the standards used on trump to Congress most would be impeached and nothing would ever get through Congress. How do those reps and senators get to be millionaires on a $140k salary? Corruption. Cmon people put your thinking caps on

Count me in.

You are correct technically on this one. They did invest in one employee:

CEO Fred Smith made $15.96 million in total compensation in FedEx's 2019 fiscal year, down from $16.67 million in 2018. Compensation includes base salary, bonuses, restricted stock and option awards.
Gosh...with that large of a pay cut, how will that poor bastard survive???