ODFL | Fedex To Od

You better watch out. Mowtifa, might show up and light your grass on fire. Just being sarcastic. I didn’t understand it either, but I’ve come to accept it and joke along with them. It gets some of us away from the stress, doom and gloom of our day’s. A little comic relief never hurt anyone.

if complainin bout zero turns is the issues at od on tb must be good place to be workin at,,

come on over,,, drivers from fedex lined up out the doors to get on here, they hate that place they tells me especially in the pnw,, one fxf driver keep hanging out on this forum and post and he the most miserable person you gonna meet,, shows a lot about how his company must treat him,, you gonna like it a lot better at Od
yeah, you can have our cancerous employees who aren't worth a ::shit:: and want everything. Thats funny that there lining up to OD. sorry but really had to call out that BS. the ones that are leaving or want to leave ain"t worth it at all, good luck with them when they get to your company.

yeah, you can have our cancerous employees who aren't worth a :::shit::: and want everything. Thats funny that there lining up to OD. sorry but really had to call out that BS. the ones that are leaving or want to leave ain"t worth it at all, good luck with them when they get to your company.

driver you made me think and have to agree,, we got sea driver complain more than anyone I even met

yeah, you can have our cancerous employees who aren't worth a :::shit::: and want everything. Thats funny that there lining up to OD. sorry but really had to call out that BS. the ones that are leaving or want to leave ain"t worth it at all, good luck with them when they get to your company.

Give them a couple of weeks with the Mastio champ and they will become cream of the crop.
Billy will whip them in shape in no time.
Now if Flyby catches one parked in his parking place at the Do Drop Inn, he will have a very short career.

Give them a couple of weeks with the Mastio champ and they will become cream of the crop.
Billy will whip them in shape in no time.
Now if Flyby catches one parked in his parking place at the Do Drop Inn, he will have a very short career.
Damn straight. Two things you learn real quick. How to properly edge a curb and don’t take Fly’s parking spot.

Do not leave fed ex u will be sorry if u have time in with fed ex
Let them leave. If they don’t realize that they work for a really good company and don’t want to wait to move up or think the grass is greener, more power to them. They will learn real quick. It also gives more people at FedEx to move up and really appreciate where they work. I’m sure OD is a good company but every company has there flaws, some more than others

Let them leave. If they don’t realize that they work for a really good company and don’t want to wait to move up or think the grass is greener, more power to them. They will learn real quick. It also gives more people at FedEx to move up and really appreciate where they work. I’m sure OD is a good company but every company has there flaws, some more than others
Can you name me a single flaw at Coop Dispatch?
Their drivers don't count.

Has anyone ever switched from FedEx to Od? Pros and cons aside from the no overtime I heard nothing but good things, FedEx itself is going downwards in my option and thinking of making the switch. Changing insurance carriers, lost pension etc.
You forgot to mention that if you opt out of the pension then your 401k contribution increases greatly.