FedEx Freight | Fedex / Verizon discount

Well something just doesn't seem right... a $549.99 phone for $9.99. I wonder if they are refurbished. Wouldn't think so because they are new to the market. Things that make you go Hmmm?

USCellular as of yet does not give Fedex employees a discount. *in response to "all major carriers giving a discount to fedex employees".

OK here is how it's done
first you have to register for an account on verizonwireless.com
then
go to www.verizonwireless.com/discounts
click I do not have a corporate email address

it will pop up a box to enter employer and your name
enter
Fedex Freight po box 840 Harrison AR 72601
It will then give you an option to print the form, print it and sign it
then take a check stub and black out the amounts on it
fax both the form and the check stub to 800 711 7788

they said it will take 1-2 billing cycles to go in effect.

I love verizon!!!!!!!!!!!! best coverage I have ever had was an AT&T for years and just had it with the crappy coverage on the run I do now it is seamless with verizon no matter where I am I ussually never have an issue>>>>>>>

Just got to the motel room with my Droid X. Tweaking it now...adding themes, alternate home launcher, etc. Very cool phone. Love the huge screen. It plays .avi files with no converting needed (at least the TV episodes I have. It stumbled on a movie. I think it's too high frame rate or something because my blue ray/TV would not play it either).

Well something just doesn't seem right... a $549.99 phone for $9.99. I wonder if they are refurbished. Wouldn't think so because they are new to the market. Things that make you go Hmmm?

With companies like Wirefly, you have a separate contract stating that you will keep the phone and any data plans active on your line of service for a certain length of time. If you cancel or downgrade, you end up owing Wirefly (or whoever) a lot of money. This is all in addition to any ETF you might owe Verizon.

We have a driver that was almost fired for getting angry inside a Verizon store and using some choice words for the Verizon employees. They seen on his account that he was getting the discount and notified FedEx Corp. Some were pressing to fire him but he was spared by the TM. So don't forget you are representing your employer if you use the discount.

No matter how I have felt about Verizon's policies, I have never raised my voice or used questionable language with a front line employee. They are just following company rules, not making them. It's not their fault if what I have asked for isn't possible. I usually don't go in with unreasonable requests anyway. I figure I signed a 2 year contract to get the free phone, so I can't honestly expect them to give me another free one a month or two later if I happen to damage mine somehow. If I want something new and am not due for an upgrade...hello Craigslist.

I dumped Verizon a long time ago... Got me a sim card from straight talk and unlocked and rooted an HTC att phone..

Happy... Happy... Happy...

duck_dynasty_phil_happy_happy_happy.jpg

+1 for Straight Talk via ATT sim! Any unlocked gsm phone will work, I can often get 8mb down stream, not bad for hspa+...

I dumped Verizon a long time ago... Got me a sim card from straight talk and unlocked and rooted an HTC att phone..

Happy... Happy... Happy...

duck_dynasty_phil_happy_happy_happy.jpg

I've been thinking of doing this with Page Plus/Verizon. Saving much?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I have U.S. Cellular so long I can't remember. When ever we have a problem they jump to attention
and solve our issue. I just don't understand why they are so stupid as to not offer FedEx a company
discount. I hate to leave them we have no complaints , I mean none and love this carrier. They take
very good care of my plan / me.

22% on the overall bill now. 25% on accessories.

When did they change that. It has always been 22% discount on the primary line package. Any additional phones, texting, data plans have been full price to add on.

You do get 25% discount on all Verizon accessories.