FedEx Freight | Fedex / Verizon discount

I love verizon!!!!!!!!!!!! best coverage I have ever had was an AT&T for years and just had it with the crappy coverage on the run I do now it is seamless with verizon no matter where I am I ussually never have an issue>>>>>>>

Would u say Verizon is better than Sprint?....because I have Sprint & they suck....dropped calls left & right

Overall Verizon is best but they are also the most expensive overall

The way starighttalk works is they buy service from all 3 depending on the phone you want...

Straight talk GSM Phones (those that take a sim card) Use ATT as the carrier their Android phones use Sprint and their Dumb Phones (mostly phones that do texting and talking only) use Verizon.

If you have to have the latest greatest technology in a phone you will not find it at Straight Talk and if you want a Higher end phone you will need to buy a sim card from Straighttalk and then either learn how to root a phone, or buy one already unlocked.

Don't get trapped in cell phone contracts... They rip you off

ST (the mobile provider) now offers T-Mobile sims and plans as well. It is vastly inferior to the equally priced ATT plans in most areas...

Overall Verizon is best but they are also the most expensive overall

Verizon is actually pretty reasonable with the share everything plan. I have 2 unlimited phones and the mifi for about $200. They restructured their pricing, must have been loosing too many customers.

I went back to the 2 cans and a string only now I use a fatter string for better clarity.

Verizon is actually pretty reasonable with the share everything plan. I have 2 unlimited phones and the mifi for about $200. They restructured their pricing, must have been loosing too many customers.

Not when you sign a contract to get their latest greatest 700 dollar phone

I've been with verizon for almost 10 years and have no complaints. Service when I need it ANYWHERE. Signing a new 2 year contract to upgrade a phone is not a big deal to me.

They now charge a thirty dollar upgrade fee, on top of the cost of the new phone. I just got a new/old stock dumbphone off Amazon to get me by until my wife and daughters contracts are up. We'll see what looks good after that.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2