FedEx Freight | Fedex Vs Saia

You got that right anyday off work feels like the first one of my life and im so amazed i dont have to leave my home , never was into greed and dont need fancy stuff and i like to do most repairs myself (except medical)

Better start learning how to do the medical repairs the way our insurance is going. I'm not into anything fancy either, but I'm not one to sit home just because i have some pto. Usually I save it in case I need it, then i end up not needing it and having some extra money. As for vacation, I'll always take a vacation. Fun stuff with the family is something I can't replace and its why I'm not a purchase driver.

Better start learning how to do the medical repairs the way our insurance is going. I'm not into anything fancy either, but I'm not one to sit home just because i have some pto. Usually I save it in case I need it, then i end up not needing it and having some extra money. As for vacation, I'll always take a vacation. Fun stuff with the family is something I can't replace and its why I'm not a purchase driver.
Ok i will watch how to do medical yourself video