FedEx Freight | Fedex Will Either Be Acquired Or Lose An Additional 40%+ In Value

It's way past time for the government to step in and break up Amazon.
Maybe instead the government could step in, and force FedEx to run efficiently and not just with regard to BPH on the dock.
Perhaps instead of calling on the government to void what brings additional competition into our marketplace, our leadership looks to be competent and competitive in that marketplace.
Unfortunately after 3 quarters of missing our EPS, it doesn't look like they're likely to see the problems that are so evident to the workforce beneath them. Morale is in the tank, across all positions including local management, we have a disengaged workforce who now they're taking away more pay and giving less benefits to. I'm certain that will help to improve things.

Nope Swift

Swift is very capable of buying FXF. If FXF was for sale, I think Swift would be front runner if they were interested.

I don't think FXF is going to be looking for buyers anytime soon. If somebody is looking to purchase an LTL company, there are cheaper options so I don't think FXF is going to get any respectable offers.

I dont see FxF being sold, unless FX as a WHOLE is sold, and it's part of the "package"

FxF has wayyy too much overhead, and is too diverse for a buyer that wants a ltl company. Southwestern, OD, and a few others would be more viable, cheaper, and more profitable options.
FxF (and Fx as a whole) try to be all things, to all things.
OD, by comparison, skips the BS, and JUST SHIPS FREIGHT. Huge reason they're kicking ass right now. They found a simple business model, and stuck to it.

But remember this.
Fx is NOT a shipping company .
They are an INVESTMENT COMPANY, that happens to ship freight,,,, and right now, the investors are NOT happy.

If FedEx and UPS would of signed a long term contact with Amazon instead of kissing their Ass problem would of been solved. Now FedEx needs to pick up it's game.
Really!! No major trucking company that’s worth anything and pays their drivers a decent wage wants to do business with amazon! Od xpo fedex ups how’s that working out? Detention of drivers, detention of company equipment, big money loser! Why do you think they have all these people driving their own vehicles making deliveries for what you could make at McDonald’s! Answer because amazon is the 800lb gorilla in the room, and they don’t want to pay the shipping costs and detention pay that the major trucking companies charge! What kinda of contract was ups or Fedex or xpo supposed to sign with amazon? If there was a good contract on the table don’t you think ups xpo or fedex would be shipping for amazon this very day? If you think there is money to be made hauling for amazon go buy yourself a tractor and pull their trailers! In a few years as they drive prices down further and erode the market with cheap labor don’t be surprised when you can’t put food on the table you tractor is falling apart and your heading to bankruptcy court!

Freight rates and driver pay suck because of employee misclassification.
1099 uber drivers
1099 amazon drivers
1099 fedex ground drivers
Companies capitalizing on cheap labor of dumb ass "employees" who think they are big shot entreprenuers. CEO of themselves paying higher taxes and no benefits.

States really need to take action on the employee misclassification abuse as it depresses wages.

Really!! No major trucking company that’s worth anything and pays their drivers a decent wage wants to do business with amazon! Od xpo fedex ups how’s that working out? Detention of drivers, detention of company equipment, big money loser! Why do you think they have all these people driving their own vehicles making deliveries for what you could make at McDonald’s! Answer because amazon is the 800lb gorilla in the room, and they don’t want to pay the shipping costs and detention pay that the major trucking companies charge! What kinda of contract was ups or Fedex or xpo supposed to sign with amazon? If there was a good contract on the table don’t you think ups xpo or fedex would be shipping for amazon this very day? If you think there is money to be made hauling for amazon go buy yourself a tractor and pull their trailers! In a few years as they drive prices down further and erode the market with cheap labor don’t be surprised when you can’t put food on the table you tractor is falling apart and your heading to bankruptcy court!
Wow! Should call you angry daddy o .... Amazon needed FedEx and UPS for all their delivery's. They were looking at short term profit not long term. A good contract might of slowed down Amazon from building it's delivery service. " MIGHT OF" no telling. And all that other BLA,BLA,BLA, .. About buying your own tractor. Think it's time to take your meds!

I dont see FxF being sold, unless FX as a WHOLE is sold, and it's part of the "package"

FxF has wayyy too much overhead, and is too diverse for a buyer that wants a ltl company. Southwestern, OD, and a few others would be more viable, cheaper, and more profitable options.
FxF (and Fx as a whole) try to be all things, to all things.
OD, by comparison, skips the BS, and JUST SHIPS FREIGHT. Huge reason they're kicking ass right now. They found a simple business model, and stuck to it.

But remember this.
Fx is NOT a shipping company .
They are an INVESTMENT COMPANY, that happens to ship freight,,,, and right now, the investors are NOT happy.
they have zero to invest in without the workers moving packages and of freight. fyi OD can doctor their O.R. numbers anyway they want. they simply have found a way to get drivers to buy into it. without paying overtime! trust me, they have just as many damages and claims as every other truck line. I see their drivers with the same b.s. over on that forum. By the way, they can sell everything off and then have anytime they want. problem is you have to have a buyer. or they could liquidate. be like you or me making 10 to 12% on our investments and cashing out to get 1 to 2% in a savings account. not gonna happen