Feds Take Single Mom's $3,000 Tax Refund To Cover Her Student Loans

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
and Elizabeth Warren want to "forgive" up to $50,000 in student loan debt.>???

i say, "you took out the damned loan, get 2, 3, 4 jobs, and pay for it...

i had student loans, that I PAID OFF.

as the saying goes, "don't go for something you cannot afford"....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/per...cover-her-student-loans/ar-BBWd2H7?li=BBnbfcL

i don't know why this is classified as a "trucking subject", i did not choose that....

mods, please move to where it belongs..???

The government runs the student loan program. Just like the governments Fannie and Freddie f'ed up the mortgage market leading to the great recession, the student loan program is a vote buying gift to undeserving people.

Housing loans were given to many that could not or would not make payments. Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac were the driving force behind the recession. W didn't have the political power the stop the bleeding. Remember Barney Frank & Chris Dodd?

Don't pay you car loan they take you car. Don't pay you mortgage they take the house. What did she expect no one forced you to take out a student loan.

And the article is worded as such to imply it was so wrong of them to take the money. What did she do with the money that she took ? $80K ain't a few bucks. That's deliberate. She knew when she took all that money that she was responsible for having done it. That is a lot of schooling to be playing dumb.