Holland | filing on velocity centers

the5tolls

Wait till 2024....we'll show em!
Credits
Hi guys, I know in section 8 about velocity centers of the 2008 agreement it states that no open board drivers shall be forced to work at velocity centers. Many times I have been forced at Tomah and Toledo and just the other day at South Bend. My question is has anybody filed on this and won and if so can you share any details about it. Thanks! In case your wondering it was that real friendly fella Steve that told me to go out and see Mark on the dock about unloading my trailer, Mark did get another guy to help me I was kicking about eight skids on my way from Rockford to Akron.

Hi guys, I know in section 8 about velocity centers of the 2008 agreement it states that no open board drivers shall be forced to work at velocity centers. Many times I have been forced at Tomah and Toledo and just the other day at South Bend. My question is has anybody filed on this and won and if so can you share any details about it. Thanks! In case your wondering it was that real friendly fella Steve that told me to go out and see Mark on the dock about unloading my trailer, Mark did get another guy to help me I was kicking about eight skids on my way from Rockford to Akron.
You can do kicks and picks at a velocity. Just don't have to load it to another trailer only in the bay. Anything beyond that is out of classification.