Yellow | Finances At Yrc

realityofitall

TB Regular
Credits
In 2018, YRC had a profit of $147 million which included $20 million profit on disposed of equipment and property.

Through the end of September 2019, YRC has LOST $88 million. For those of you who need a calculator, this means YRC looses about 2.5 million a week.

If we are to take a wild guess and say that nothing has changed, 2.5 million a week to the end of the year from 10/1 is another 35 million. Thats $123 million in losses. Again if all things are equal, you would end up with around $20 million in profits on over $5 billion in sales.

There is a real reason they brought Jamie back. Its this. Financial creativity to avoid bankruptcy. Company is only worth about $90.6 million if you count up all the unsold stock as of today.

Do not let them bs you.

In 2018, YRC had a profit of $147 million which included $20 million profit on disposed of equipment and property.

Through the end of September 2019, YRC has LOST $88 million. For those of you who need a calculator, this means YRC looses about 2.5 million a week.

If we are to take a wild guess and say that nothing has changed, 2.5 million a week to the end of the year from 10/1 is another 35 million. Thats $123 million in losses. Again if all things are equal, you would end up with around $20 million in profits on over $5 billion in sales.

There is a real reason they brought Jamie back. Its this. Financial creativity to avoid bankruptcy. Company is only worth about $90.6 million if you count up all the unsold stock as of today.

Do not let them bs you.
I wish I cared but I don't any more If they survive. I will still be here to work for them. If not it will be a end to a good ride!

What about the billion in the Caymans?
I’ve converted 90% to bitcoin and the remaining 10% to cash. I’ve moved to Little Cayman off grid and started a conch fritters food truck. All YRC bargaining unit employees and retirees are encouraged to visit and enjoy the balmy breezes. I have plenty of hammocks and an extensive personal library. Don’t tell the BoD, I’ve installed a firewall that imitates the perceived account balances. It will remain in place in the event of bankruptcy, at which time the Treasury Department will be notified and evidence leading to prosecution of past and present members of the BoD will be available.
All to the credit of my consultant, Andy
Dufresne. His advice and direction have been invaluable!

I’ve converted 90% to bitcoin and the remaining 10% to cash. I’ve moved to Little Cayman off grid and started a conch fritters food truck. All YRC bargaining unit employees and retirees are encouraged to visit and enjoy the balmy breezes. I have plenty of hammocks and an extensive personal library. Don’t tell the BoD, I’ve installed a firewall that imitates the perceived account balances. It will remain in place in the event of bankruptcy, at which time the Treasury Department will be notified and evidence leading to prosecution of past and present members of the BoD will be available.
Do you have palm tree mirrors on your food truck???

There is a real reason they brought Jamie back. Its this. Financial creativity
to avoid bankruptcy. Company is only worth about $90.6 million if you count up all the unsold stock as of today.

Do not let them bs you.
With all of your financial wisdom, Jamie might put you on as his assistant...

Rumor is of a big round table meeting this week at the Cayman Island district bank and rumor all the big dogs going to be there and to debate and crunch the numbers savings on switching over to Bitcoin style loans to save 15% in 2020 !! :6799:

Rumor is of a big round table meeting this week at the Cayman Island district bank and rumor all the big dogs going to be there and to debate and crunch the numbers savings on switching over to Bitcoin style loans to save 15% in 2020 !! :6799:

I left them a gift card for an exceptional meal at the Grand Old House, but explained there was a ‘bankers holiday’ being observed.

Will they be suspicious?

Ol' Andy. He was a straight arrow outside but he learned to be a crook inside. I wonder, if he and Ellis ever finished that boat?

On my way. I'll bring the ham.

Jamie is the scumbag Who orchestrated all the MOU's and pay cuts and loss of vacations.....BOHICA!

Don't forget his role in getting the refinancing of the debt which allowed YRCW to avoid default and the likely filing of Ch. 11. Of course it's a bad thing that the company is still here operating, purchasing new equipment and keeping thousands of us employed. Scumbag is right!

I am hearing they will furlough 400-500 folks off - possibly call them back after they secure a new concession from the rank and file....it is coming.

Last edited:
He gets 750k salary, a 500k sign on bonus plus stock. Meanwhile your still paying the former cfo for 18mo her base pay plus she cashes out stock on a prorated basis. Get ready for layoffs, and an MOU for the ages.

He gets 750k salary, a 500k sign on bonus plus stock. Meanwhile your still paying the former cfo for 18mo her base pay plus she cashes out stock on a prorated basis. Get ready for layoffs, and an MOU for the ages.
thats about a 600,000. unsigning bonus for her!!!this holding company is the biggest piece of ::shit:: I have ever seen...and us at 25% pension!!