Yellow | Finances At Yrc

Jamie so when is the 4thQrt numbers coming out ?? Enquirer minds want to know and when is your 1st big media release happening ??
th

Jamie so when is the 4thQrt numbers coming out ?? Enquirer minds want to know and when is your 1st big media release happening ??
th
First off, I want to thank you, Wong for helping move into my new, old office,in KC. I’m glad you mentioned the 4th quarter, but remember I just took over. But here is what I am seeing right now.
:tr10driving03:

3. Con-way had not been bought yet by XPO in 2009, but was 1, of several companies who cut rates trying to run YRC out of business. It backfired on them, as their claims went thru the roof.

4. The fuel surcharge is based on the nationwide average price of fuel, and no carrier can just change it.

5. Morale may not be great, but we only hear from the same whiners on here about cohabitating. It’s not fun having your terminal close, but if you look at it with an open mind, it is the right thing to do at this time.

6. Do you have any proof in print that they will be in default on any loans?

As far as 1, and 2? I agree.

On Point #6 from Industry Analyst Stifel

• YRC in focus (again). We believe the company will violate its minimum TTM EBITDA covenant when it reports 4Q19 and 2019 financials, but we also expect the covenant to be waived or renegotiated, as YRC should be coming up on easier comps the subsequent few quarters. These winter months will be telling for YRC Worldwide, as both YRC Freight and YRC Regional struggle to post a sub-100% operating ratio (OR).

On Point #6 from Industry Analyst Stifel

• YRC in focus (again). We believe the company will violate its minimum TTM EBITDA covenant when it reports 4Q19 and 2019 financials, but we also expect the covenant to be waived or renegotiated, as YRC should be coming up on easier comps the subsequent few quarters. These winter months will be telling for YRC Worldwide, as both YRC Freight and YRC Regional struggle to post a sub-100% operating ratio (OR).
Stifles-Nichols has never wrote anything positive about YRC for years, but then it would not take an industry analyst to figure out their 4th quarter is going to be ugly. It will take most of 2020 to start to realize the benefits of these terminal consolidations. And I am quite sure they are hoping for LTL freight levels to improve.

Stifles-Nichols has never wrote anything positive about YRC for years, but then it would not take an industry analyst to figure out their 4th quarter is going to be ugly. It will take most of 2020 to start to realize the benefits of these terminal consolidations. And I am quite sure they are hoping for LTL freight levels to improve.

How could any investment institution recommend YRCW Stock????
  • Yesterdays close $2.41/share
  • 2005 Stock value after 3 reverse splits $480,000/Share
  • YRCW has SLAUGHTERED shareholders over the past 15 years.
  • Stifel and all others have been negative due to their performance
  • "Hope" is not a growth strategy

How could any investment institution recommend YRCW Stock????
  • Yesterdays close $2.41/share
  • 2005 Stock value after 3 reverse splits $480,000/Share
  • YRCW has SLAUGHTERED shareholders over the past 15 years.
  • Stifel and all others have been negative due to their performance
  • "Hope" is not a growth strategy
I am not standing up for anything they have done. It surprises me how they have survived the last 12 years. But I see many of the so called, analyst’s, or experts,are like weather men. Their forecast is wrong about half the time.

I am not standing up for anything they have done. It surprises me how they have survived the last 12 years. But I see many of the so called, analyst’s, or experts,are like weather men. Their forecast is wrong about half the time.
Agree

They have stayed in business because the banks continue to allow them to break covenants and rearrange their debt. YRCW has paid over $1,400,000,000 (yes 1.4 Billion) in interest to the banks over that 12 year span. Until May of 2019 the YRCW companies got concessions from the Teamsters, which also allowed them a lower cost structure and helped keep them in business. With the new May contract, comes over 100 Million in additional cost from wages, benefits and snap back vacations. If they are going to hang around anther 12 years they have to grow and be more operationally efficient.

Q4 Earnings Release has not be scheduled as of yet, but results will be extremely ugly.

Agree

They have stayed in business because the banks continue to allow them to break covenants and rearrange their debt. YRCW has paid over $1,400,000,000 (yes 1.4 Billion) in interest to the banks over that 12 year span. Until May of 2019 the YRCW companies got concessions from the Teamsters, which also allowed them a lower cost structure and helped keep them in business. With the new May contract, comes over 100 Million in additional cost from wages, benefits and snap back vacations. If they are going to hang around anther 12 years they have to grow and be more operationally efficient.

Q4 Earnings Release has not be scheduled as of yet, but results will be extremely ugly.

And how much interest does a homeowner pay over the lifetime of his mortgage when he takes out a loan to buy a home? Banks (investment and commercial) are in the business of providing equity from those who have it to invest to those who need it. Otherwise where would we all be?

And how much interest does a homeowner pay over the lifetime of his mortgage when he takes out a loan to buy a home? Banks (investment and commercial) are in the business of providing equity from those who have it to invest to those who need it. Otherwise where would we all be?
YRCW recently reduced their interest amount to around 9.5%. They have paid as high as 13% interest over the life span of that 1.4 Billion.

How many consumers have mortgages paying 9.5% interest?

YRCW recently reduced their interest amount to around 9.5%. They have paid as high as 13% interest over the life span of that 1.4 Billion.

I did back in the late 1970's/early 1980's when interest rates were much higher than today. Rates also are determined by credit rating of the borrower - lower rating/higher risk/higher rate. For all the negativity about YRCW, they are still here providing decent incomes and benefits for many thousands of workers. Not a bad thing in my humble opinion.

I did back in the late 1970's/early 1980's when interest rates were much higher than today. Rates also are determined by credit rating of the borrower - lower rating/higher risk/higher rate. For all the negativity about YRCW, they are still here providing decent incomes and benefits for many thousands of workers. Not a bad thing in my humble opinion.
No disputing that...the men and women of YRCW have done their part to keep YRCW in business...

Agree

January 30th....

YRC has no collateral and a very poor credit rating. An unsecured loan at 9.5% for a consumer with bad credit is reasonable. Mortgages are secured using the property as collateral.

YRC has no collateral and a very poor credit rating. An unsecured loan at 9.5% for a consumer with bad credit is reasonable. Mortgages are secured using the property as collateral.

YRCW still owns some of their properties. The bank put a stop to sale-lease backs in 2010 because they needed those properties for collateral on their debt.