Yellow | Finances At Yrc

I did back in the late 1970's/early 1980's when interest rates were much higher than today. Rates also are determined by credit rating of the borrower - lower rating/higher risk/higher rate. For all the negativity about YRCW, they are still here providing decent incomes and benefits for many thousands of workers. Not a bad thing in my humble opinion.
I remember getting 16% on CDs in those times

YRC has no collateral and a very poor credit rating. An unsecured loan at 9.5% for a consumer with bad credit is reasonable. Mortgages are secured using the property as collateral.

Lot of people pay more on credit cards.

Got a lot of popcorn machines for collateral

Z49rVNV.jpg

I remember getting 16% on CDs in those times
My Father quit school in 1944 at sixteen years old and went to work for Michigan Bell. He was in management in 1979 when he retired and had acquired a lot of AT&T stock. After he retired he and a life long friend bought and sold stock and acquired cd's. At one point my Father without a high school education was a millionaire.

Last edited:
My Father quit school in 1944 at sixteen years old and went to work for Michigan Bell. He was in management in 1979 when he retired and had acquired a lot of AT&T stock. After he retired he and a life long friend bought and sold stock and acquired cd's. At one point my Father without a high school education was a millionaire.

That's how I got my ATT stock, when they aquired Southern Bell, they gave me ATT.
I am starting on my second million now.................. I gave up on the first, years ago!