Finger printing time....but......

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
yeah, i went to the TSA website, started filling out all the non-sense they require, up to the point of what i was going to use to certify that i am a born american..

so out of 4 choices, i choose "birth certificate"...

ok, so i enter the state i was born in...

but then it asked for a certificate number.....wtf...???

i was born when numbers were not issued...

so now, i had to call them and spoke a real nice gal, she had to take the information all over again, and enter it herself.

she "by-passed" the birth certificate number...

i said, "what about the next time when i need to renew my hazmat..??

she said, i'll have to call again...

but then i remembered, that this will be MY LAST TIME renewing my CDL...

either i will be "retired" or i will hit the lottery, either way, when this soon to be (this coming January), renewed CDL is about to expire in a few years.....

it'll be a "commoner's driver's license".......from that day forward, and i'll leave all this happy horse pucky to those of you that have a hidden desire for punishment......:kicking:

I had to get online and apply for a state issued birth certificate for my passport application. The hospital issued one wouldn't work for the same reason.

yeah, i went to the TSA website, started filling out all the non-sense they require, up to the point of what i was going to use to certify that i am a born american..

so out of 4 choices, i choose "birth certificate"...

ok, so i enter the state i was born in...

but then it asked for a certificate number.....wtf...???

i was born when numbers were not issued...

so now, i had to call them and spoke a real nice gal, she had to take the information all over again, and enter it herself.

she "by-passed" the birth certificate number...

i said, "what about the next time when i need to renew my hazmat..??

she said, i'll have to call again...

but then i remembered, that this will be MY LAST TIME renewing my CDL...

either i will be "retired" or i will hit the lottery, either way, when this soon to be (this coming January), renewed CDL is about to expire in a few years.....

it'll be a "commoner's driver's license".......from that day forward, and i'll leave all this happy horse pucky to those of you that have a hidden desire for punishment......:kicking:

It's all a racket
I had bought the Home Land Security BS Transportation Workers card, the official ID card to get into all the high Security ports (LOL) did all the figer print & bankground stuff.
The a year or so later went to renew the CDL & renew the hazmat Oh no they said The Transportation workers ID is not good enough you must pay for fingerprinting again.
Screw the Hazmat just dropped it.
This year I did a change of address, so they said we need to see your Medical Card which I don't have any more so I lost my CDL.
It bummed me out that I lost the CDL I think I had a few drinks after that.
( I'm not saying I did in the past or that I didn't but if you buy those Medical examiners cards in the truck stop and fill it out yourself I heard it works)lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to get online and apply for a state issued birth certificate for my passport application. The hospital issued one wouldn't work for the same reason.

Are you visiting or moving to a communist country?

Oh yes Bush fixed it so we need a passport to go to Canada and Mexico now.
We're not allowed out of the boarders without permission.
Its like the Berlin Wall

Oh yes Bush fixed it so we need a passport to go to Canada and Mexico now.
We're not allowed out of the boarders without permission.
Its like the Berlin Wall

No, you can thank the terrorists that commandeered the planes on September 11, 2001 for the tighter border security.

Oh, and I cross the Canadian border all the time without a passport.

It is called an enhanced driver's license. Although only a couple states offer them thus far, the program is supposed to be extended to all states, with the border states developing programs first.

Look it up.

Oh, and there ain't no wall along our Northern border, only parts of the Southern one, and you can thank the economy for that one.

Sheesh!

You sound just like the dopes that blame Barry for everything.

some months ago, i did read somewhere that we will need to get our birth certificates from our state division of "vital statistics", which for me will cost $20 from the dept of health, where that office is located..

i will "for schlitz and giggles" order one up, maybe THAT's where the "number" is.

even though my "intention" is to retire, or hit the lottery before my next CDL renewal....

Did Pro 1 say he was born before they had numbers?

that's right....numbers were NOT EVEN invented yet.>!!

Lol before they had printers....hus was handwritten by candlelight

that's right....Bob Cratchett wrote mine.>!!!

That's right.

Before numbers.

Before the electrical lightning bulbs.

And they didn't even have pens or pencils.

They had to poke a finger and write it in bl00d.

your right on the lights.....when i had my house remodeled before sis and her family moved in, as the electricians were wiring up the ceiling fans...

they came across gas pipes for the old gas lights....

and true, we did not have pencils, lead pencils came about a century later....

we used to write using either our fingers or sticks, in the sand....

the blood was used to "seal" the envelope. then in later years, the Mafia took that idea and made it so that one was "in the family of the same blood", when they would touch finger to finger, and let the blood flow from one another.....

No, you can thank the terrorists that commandeered the planes on September 11, 2001 for the tighter border security.

Oh, and I cross the Canadian border all the time without a passport.

It is called an enhanced driver's license. Although only a couple states offer them thus far, the program is supposed to be extended to all states, with the border states developing programs first.

Look it up.

Oh, and there ain't no wall along our Northern border, only parts of the Southern one, and you can thank the economy for that one.

Sheesh!

You sound just like the dopes that blame Barry for everything.

I hear your point but offer proof of my points

Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative
Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative Passport Requirements
Returning to the U.S. From
Type of Travel
Document Required
Any International Location
whti_air.jpg
Air
Commercial airplane, private airplane, etc.
U.S. Passport Book​
Canada, Mexico, Bermuda or the
Caribbean Region
whti_land.jpg
Land
Car, bus, train, by foot, etc.
U.S. Passport Book or Card​
Canada, Mexico, Bermuda or the
Caribbean Region
whti_sea.jpg
Sea
Commercial cruise line, private boat, etc
U.S. Passport Book or Card​
A U.S. Territory​
whti_all.jpg
Air, Land or Sea
Valid Photo ID​

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security will allow certain groups of travelers to re-enter the United States without a U.S. passport, like members of the military and certain supervised groups of children. WHTI travel requirements for these groups and the general public can be found at www.GetYouHome.gov.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here is the ID's that allow you to travel.
Canada Travel Documents and Passport Substitutes
The change in passport requirements for travel to Canada from the U.S. has sent plenty of people off to apply for their passports.

However, several other valid travel documents denote identity and citizenship and thereby act as substitutes for a passport for entry into Canada for U.S. citizens.

1. NEXUS Card: A partnership between the Canada and U.S. border services that pre-approves entry for travellers by land, sea or air between Canada and U.S. An added benefit is designated and faster lanes at border crossings and airports. Application process involves interview and fingerprinting. Both U.S. and Canadian citizens apply through U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
  2. U.S. Passport Card: This U.S. Department of State-issued ID is valid for entry into Canada by land or sea, though not valid for international air travel.
  3. Enhanced Driver's License (EDL): EDLs indicate both citizenship and identity. Valid for entry into Canada by land or sea, though not valid for international air travel. As of January 2009, only available in Washington and New York states, but coming to Vermont. See individual state licensing departments for more info.
  4. FAST/Expres card: This U.S. Customs and Border Protection program pre-approves commercial truck drivers for travel between the U.S. and Canada.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point being is you have purchased a document (ID) that is a substitute for a Pass Port, you can use that or just use a Pass Port except you can't fly in with the other document

We are restricted by virtue of your not getting back home without buying those ID's.
We allowed them to spy on us, all from the aftermath of 911 and over zealous law makers
And when did all of this come to pass?

A month ago the news frequently showed the man on the street saying why can't Congress just get along?
Like the Democrats were supposed to bow down and eliminate ObamaCare just so Republicans will not shut down the Government.
People have no sense of direction, their numb skulls and its why the country is in the place it is.
IMO :order:

The point being is you have purchased a document (ID) that is a substitute for a Pass Port, you can use that or just use a Pass Port

It does not cost any extra to have the Washington state enhanced ID.

except you can't fly in with the other document

I don't fly commercial anyway, so I don't need one.

We are restricted by virtue of your not getting back home without buying those ID's.

You said that already, and now you are repeating yourself.

And when did all of this come to pass?

Again, the increased security of our borders is a direct result of the heinous acts of some very ignorant people on September 11, 2001.

The fact that is came to be during the second Bush administration's tenure is purely coincidence. The people who hate the United States of America have done so for many years, more or less as a result of our government bungling in the affairs of other nations and societies where they really have no business.

Some may argue that meddling was because of the oil under the sand in the Middle East.

Really if you look back, our government has been interfering with other countries for almost as long as the US has been a nation.

It does not cost any extra to have the Washington state enhanced ID.

I don't fly commercial anyway, so I don't need one.

You said that already, and now you are repeating yourself.

Again, the increased security of our borders is a direct result of the heinous acts of some very ignorant people on September 11, 2001.

The fact that is came to be during the second Bush administration's tenure is purely coincidence. The people who hate the United States of America have done so for many years, more or less as a result of our government bungling in the affairs of other nations and societies where they really have no business.

Some may argue that meddling was because of the oil under the sand in the Middle East.

Really if you look back, our government has been interfering with other countries for almost as long as the US has been a nation.

quote '
Again, the increased [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]security[/COLOR] of our borders is a direct result of the heinous acts of some very ignorant people on September 11, 2001'

You can see it that way, I often remark something ought to be done to curb the shooting problems we have here.
But that does not seem to instill fear like a terrorists attack.
'[h=1]Do 100,000 people get shot every year in U.S.? Facebook post says yes[/h]PolitiFact | Do 100,000 people get shot every year in U.S.? Facebook post says yes

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

*******: 18,735 deaths
Homicide: 11,493 deaths
Unintentional: 554 deaths
Legal interventions: 333 deaths
Undetermined: 232 deaths

Total: 31,347 deaths

If you ignore the suicides -- and if you assume that relatively few people survive a ******* attempt with a firearm (we couldn’t find any hard data on that question) -- then the number of people who got shot, either fatally or non-fatally, was about 86,000, or roughly 235 a day. That’s lower than the Facebook post indicated. And the daily number of firearm deaths would be substantially lower -- 35 per day, rather than the 87 cited in the Facebook post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can see that guns bring us more problems then the Terrorist do but we're doing nothing about that problem.
The rest I agree with you we are meddlers & always have been.

Ah, I see where the FBI gets their relevant crime statistics. Screw all that investigation stuff. Just consult Facebook! Geez, should have thought of that years ago.

If you don't need the hazmat endorcement, drop it like a bad habit. It's not worth the time or $$$ to keep around if it doesn't get used.

Things i don't need or use in Trucking:
passport.--expires 10/16 yet A EXPIRED PASSPORT IS STILL VALID FOR IDENTIFICATION, but a expired CDL is not, go figure :usa:--
twic.--applied yet negated to follow through in 2010--
haz-mat endorsement or HME.--expired :clapping: June, 2012--
e-log.--not in the truck(s) I drive--

Next time I get fingerprinted will be during the booking process after being arrested for smoking a cigarette or cigar.

Thank you.
CHIPPERS!!

Ah, I see where the FBI gets their relevant crime statistics. Screw all that investigation stuff. Just consult Facebook! Geez, should have thought of that years ago.

Yeah, I don't go in for all that FaceTweetHashRag stuff myself.

But you know, if its on the Innernets it has to be true.

Bonjour.

No I was looking at poltifacts fact check what was on Face book.
Snopes is good stuff too