Finger printing time....but......

Right I never got paid a dime extra to haul hazMat

I get ten cents a mile over and above my regular pay for haz that requires placards, and three cents a mile for non-placardable haz loads.

And I also get extra for over dimensional and overweight.

Oh yeah!

These babies paid fourteen cents extra until today. They just came out with a new and improved scale for OD loads, and now they pay TWENTY CENTS A MILE extra.

Yessirree Bob!

10752818343_bf8c7a76b1_b.jpg

(Snow is extra too, but not pay wise!)

I get ten cents a mile over and above my regular pay for haz that requires placards, and three cents a mile for non-placardable haz loads.

And I also get extra for over dimensional and overweight.

Oh yeah!

These babies paid fourteen cents extra until today. They just came out with a new and improved scale for OD loads, and now they pay TWENTY CENTS A MILE extra.

Yessirree Bob!

10752818343_bf8c7a76b1_b.jpg

(Snow is extra too, but not pay wise!)

It's worth much more for the worry, down south you get a thank you

It's worth much more for the worry, down south you get a thank you

Down South?

I just moved a 10' 8" wide down to Stuart, FL that paid the extra ten cents a mile, then picked up a 10' 6" wide in North Charleston, SC coming back and it also paid the extra ten cents a mile.

Thank you very much all the way to the bank, eh?

Ah, I see where the FBI gets their relevant crime statistics. Screw all that investigation stuff. Just consult Facebook! Geez, should have thought of that years ago.
True. Like my favorite female cop (Beckett) said, "Here I was, looking for evidence, and all I had to do was just make something up!"