Fire Dept going to torch a mansion...

What a waste of talent. That boy screwed up big time when he decided to get into the meth.

well i do not know the tax codes down there, but up here, there will still be taxes to be paid on baron land....and...up here...land IS more valuable than nearly any building..

well i do not know the tax codes down there, but up here, there will still be taxes to be paid on baron land....and...up here...land IS more valuable than nearly any building..

Not here..

The home was unfinished, all the interior has been destroyed already by rain, cost more to repair than worth..

The person who owns the land would have to pay taxes on the house if it remains on the property

Then he donated the property for fire training..."Tax write-off"
Not here..

The home was unfinished, all the interior has been destroyed already by rain, cost more to repair than worth..

The person who owns the land would have to pay taxes on the house if it remains on the property

Not here..

some people, in some states, are so lucky.....

i live up here in "Corrupt New England"

got something..?? let us tax it for you..!!!

how is this thread a sports thread..??

if the former race car driver is no longer a driver...??