ODFL | Firearms and Parts

I remember a trainer in Canada at Toronto. Telling me to take off the boots and put on reeboks.

Why?

So you can outrun the knifer after your chaindrive ass with alot of money in that wallet. I laughed and told him I'll ding dong his nuts first. *GONG!*

took me months to get rid of that stupid handle.

The gun makers here was told many years ago OD would no longer or not haul their finished products. we have at least three in my delivery area Knights, Kel Tec, and Diamondback. I do bring them ammo or unfinished metal rails. It does not really matter , there are still other carriers that will take their shipments.

The gun makers here was told many years ago OD would no longer or not haul their finished products. we have at least three in my delivery area Knights, Kel Tec, and Diamondback. I do bring them ammo or unfinished metal rails. It does not really matter , there are still other carriers that will take their shipments.
I wonder if it more of a worry about theft type of deal then? If we still haul into them, then it couldn’t be caving to the woke mob, I’d hope…. Right?

The woke anything does not apply to me and my life. Dont know anything about it dont care.

If I ran into a woke person I would not have anything to do with same. They would not exist in my world and would be very deeply offended if they hear what I have to say. Eff them.

Suppose I worked for a company that went woke. I would quit. They will have to scrape up some other effermite sap to shove their woke crap on.

I’m so glad that I am nearing retirement. Woke, PC, don’t DARE and try to advise or help a newbie or they’ll go and cry harassment to management, and of course if another driver trashes or screws up your tractor, to bad it’s your duty to maintain it. Welcome to the Northwoke, and that includes California. Best advice for us Old School driver’s is keep your mouth shut and keep under the radar.

I wonder if it more of a worry about theft type of deal then? If we still haul into them, then it couldn’t be caving to the woke mob, I’d hope…. Right?
If you read the article in the general forum about SAIA , the breakdown is liability in case something were to happen. My gun dealer is the same way , won't hand you your purchase until the background clears even if that is 90 days no matter what the state law says. All about liability.

I have heard stories about more than several Ltl outfits that have had problems with gun thefts over the years. People will never be able to police themselves as a whole unfortunately. They’re only as law abiding as their options go in a lot of cases.